|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Bowness-on-Windermere, Cumbria, Reino Unido (Windermere Aquatic Ltd)|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
Astondoa 46 Fly GLX, powered by two Volvo Penta T480hp diesel engines. (shaft) "FRESH WATER USE"
Open plan saloon complete with bespoke mahogany interior in superb condition leads through to luxury cabins and bathrooms, all offering great volume and usable space. The spacious flybridge lends itself perfectly for entertaining in the sun at the dock or while sailing.
- Two twin bedrooms and one master bedroom.
- Two heads complete with spacious shower
- Spacious saloon and separate galley, complete with twin electric hobs, microwave and fridge
- Spacious teak rear deck under canopy covers leading to a large boarding/ swim platform.
- Flybridge with horseshoe sofa lends itself to entertaining with ease and separate seating for skipper with fantastic view all around the vessel , making berthing easier.
Powered by Twin Volvo diesel 480 engines
Bow thrusters, Vetus 80kgf two switches
Varnished timber saloon floor
Handrail with plexiglass on aft bridge
Lateral cabin rail
Lateral rail, bathing platform
Exterior speakers, aft cockpit
Flush lighting flybridge steps
Aft cockpit locker
Electric anchor winch
Electric flush toilet
VhfRaymarine bi data speed and depth sounder
This vessel is very good condition for age and well worth a view.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.