Description fournie par le constructeur
The design of the Rodman 41 hull underwater, very reliable when navigating, is based on wide experience, both in channel tests and on a real scale. The form combines high performance with excellent comfort when navigating and the best behaviour at sea, a characteristic of the RODMAN launches. The 45º dead rise, as well as the longitudinal position of the centre of the submerged part, have been optimised to minimize the pressure and friction resistance within the usual speed ranges. The arrangement of the spray rails contributes to an ideal support and stability, as well as keeping the deck dry. The hull of the launch will be manufactured with materials mainly consisting of E glass fibre multi-axials, laminated with homologated polyester resin for marine use. The construction will be carried out in installations homologated for this type of launch by the classification society Lloyd´s Register of Shipping.
- Floors in GRP.
- Access ladder to the fly bridge on the starboard side with teak steps.
- Large seating around the transom with incorporated secure lockers.
- Transom gate leading to the bathing platform.
- Main 12V panelS.
- 2 x 180 Ah BOSCH batteries for services.
- 2 x 180 Ah BOSCH batteries for engine startup.
- A MASTERVOLT 12V/60 battery charger.
- Earth connection with MARINCO 16A connectors.
- CANTALUPI interior lights.
- AQUASIGNAL navigation lights.
- Located on the port side, in the interior living area.
- Furniture in solid wood with inbuilt electrical appliances.
- Stainless steel sink.
- Ample Corian work surface.
- Ceramic hob with 2 hotplates.
- 230 litre fridge/freezer.
- Floors in teak and holly.
- 20-litre microwave.
- Fuel tank.
- Main engines with gearboxes, propeller shafts and stern tubes.
- Service and start-up batteries, which are vented in the atmosphere and electric extractors.
- SHIPMATE RS8400 VHF with repeater on the fly bridge.
- Both stations have a loudspeaker and microphone (incorporated in the equipment).
- PLASTIMO 105 compass at both pilot stations.
Hull, Deck and Ironwork Componants
- LOFRANS windlass of 1000 watts.
- Stainless steel cleats (3 on each side).
- EXALTO windscreen wipers.
- Pulpit, handles and handrails in polished stainless steel tube.
- Stairs and single-block tackle in aluminium.
- HALYARD insulation in engine room.
- BENNET hydraulic trim tabs.
- Aluminium rubbing strake 60 mm wide.
- Front glass windows laminated and toughened glass top side windows opening.
- Stainless steel surround to aft door with ?security? glass.
- Sturdy integral steps from cockpit to flybridge.
- Double helm on the port side.
- U-shaped seats in GRP with cushions on the starboard side with height-adjustable table.
- GRP service cabinet with integral basin.
- Large sunbed aft.
- Substantial GRP radar arch.
- Wraparound perspex wind deflector forward and on the sides.
- 2 Volvo TAMD-63P IRM 220A-2x370CV (2x272kw)
- 2 Volvo TAMD-74L EDC TD 5075 AE-2x430CV (2x316kw)
- 2 Volvo TAMD-75P EDC TD 5075 AE-2x480CV (2x353kw)
- 2 Yanmar 6LYA-STP-2x370CV (2x272kw)
- 2 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP, TD-MG 5061-2x440CV (2x324kw)
- 2 Caterpillar 3126 B-2x420CV (2x309kw)
- 2 Caterpillar 3126 B-2x450CV (2x331kw)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.