Boat fully renovated both interior and exterior.
New engines in 2012!
Color hull freshly painted in chocolate brown.
1,000 hours on new engines
Full electronics with two Plotter, Raymarine E120 radar, Autopilot Raymarine ST88002, tridata Raymarine ST60 +.
hydraulic gangway, garage, hydraulic swim platform.
Dingy (Aermarine 360 cabrio with Honda 50 hp BT) included in advertised price.
Including watercraft (SeaDoo RXT 260 hp tx) included in advertised price.
two generators (Onan and Kohler)
washer, dryer, pyrolytic oven, fully equipped kitchen.
fridge and icemaker, ...
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Predator 82 brings together dynamic new design principles to offer more space and comfort than ever. The centrepiece has to be the hard-top on the upper deck a unique rotating glass sunroof adding more light than ever. Performance is entirely down to you, with a choice of twin diesel engines powering either shaft drives or Arneson surface drives.
- Garage for optional tender and jet ski
- Fixed bathing platform
- Hot and cold swim shower
- Wet bar with ice maker, cool chest and sink with hot and cold water
- Ceramic griddle in cockpit
- Radar, chart plotter and GPS navigator
- Power-assisted steering
- Electronic speed log, depth sounder and VHF radio
- Trim tabs
- Hydraulic bow thruster (30hp)
- Hydraulic stern thruster (30hp)
- Flatscreen televisions in all cabins (excluding crew)
- Surround sound system for deck saloon and aft master stateroom
- Ceramic hob, microwave combination oven, refrigerator, freezer and slim line dishwasher
- Hot and cold water system
- Automatic fire extinguishing system for engine room
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generators with silent exhaust
- AC shore power/battery charger
- All cabin air conditioning
- Remote control spotlight
- Electric winch with foredeck and console control
- Toilet system with holding tank
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak cockpit, bathing platform and steps
- Teak side decks
- Opening hardtop roof
- Crew quarters
- All items included in standard specification
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.