|Tipo||Topper 1236 Riveted Jon|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||PARAMARIBO SR, España|
|Eslora total||3.63 m|
|Peso seco||126 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Capacidad de asientos||3|
The TRACKER® Topper 1236 Jon boat weighs in at just 126 lbs. (50.8 kg), so it's easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still accommodate two anglers and their gear! It also features a wider, 36" (.91 m) bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged .050, 5052 aluminum alloy, this 11' 11" (3.63 m) aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
The stable and compact 1236 is reinforced with transverse extruded aluminum ribs, pressed-in strakes, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation, and a durable powder-coat finish. With this versatile and lightweight boat, you'll be able to enjoy the great outdoors anytime, anywhere.
- Durable powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Flat bottom riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Transverse extruded aluminum ribs
- Pressed-in chines for strength & tracking stability
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow/stern handles for lifting
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Length:11' 11"
- Beam: 52'
- Bottom width: 36'
- Max. recommended HP: 5 HP
- Max. person capacity: 3 Persons
- Max. person weight: 365 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 480 Lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5'
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 126 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 220 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Corner braces at transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Transom knee brace for added support
- Forest Green color scheme
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Center & aft bench seats
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.
- Transporte de barcosTransporte de barcos