|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Annapolis, Maryland, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||11.58 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||9.75 m|
|Calado máximo||1.47 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Superficie vélica||689 uom.sqft|
|Superficie de Vela de proa||404 uom.sqft|
|Vela Mayor||285 uom.sqft|
|Altura libre de la cabina||1.96 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Horas de motor||2750|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 46 gal (Aluminio)|
|Tanques agua dulce||2 x 78 gal (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 15 gal (Plástico)|
Call today for more information.
Serenity, a 1989 Caliber 38, This blue water capable cruiser with large tank capacity and roller furling main and headsail make for the ideal short handed passagemaker.
Come take a look.
Caliber Yachts is an excellent choice for live aboard cruising, both coastal and offshore. The famous Brewer underbody incorporates full keel directional stability with the ability to maneuver and tack quickly. The Caliber interior was designed to provide ample storage and comfort to full-time cruisers. You will find an interior with a lot of warm teak, two private staterooms, two heads and a full sized shower. All this in a hull that is admired for its exceptional structural integrity, performance, and safety that will satisfy the most serious Blue Water Sailor. The vessel has been carefully maintained and her equipment kept up to date. She is in very good condition, fully and well equipped for extended voyages, ready for the ocean.
She is well suited for long-range cruising. Her construction is rock solid. Hull and keel are molded in one piece. The laminate is extra strong and lasts forever, gel coat will stay shiny like new.
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven
- Sea Frost dual engine-driven and shore-power driven refrigeration; two independent systems. (Professionally serviced, zinc replaced in 2014)
- Double- insulated refrigerator/freezer combination
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- SeaGull Water Filter at galley sink, new filter 2015
Anchors and Canvas
- Maxwell vertical electric windlass with foot control
- Teak and Stainless Steel Anchor Pulpit and anchor rollers
- 55# Delta anchor with chain and rode
- Fortress FX-37 anchor with chain and rode
- Raw water wash down
- Dodger 014
- Dodger Handrails
- Bimini and Connector Panel
- Helm Cover
- Davit System with stabilizer bar
- Yanmar 4JH4E, 55 HP 2750 hours
- Full Engine Instrumentation at Helm
- Single lever stainless throttle. transmission control
- Stainless Steel Fresh Water Tanks
- Edson steering
- Racor filter
- Electric and Manual Bilge Pumps
- Espar Diesel Heater
- Air Conditioner
- Spare filters, parts, maintenance items included
The Caliber 38 offers an excellent layout for extended cruising.
Starting forward, the forward head in the bow features a stall shower, vanity and marine head. This head opens to the Owner's stateroom directly aft and provides absolute privacy.
The Owner's stateroom has a pullman bunk to port, sit down vanity and a double cedar locker. A large hatch and opening ports provide excellent ventilation.
The main salon features a bulkhead mounted table with storage behind, book shelf and wine rack. The L-shape port settee converts to a double bunk or serves as a pilot berth with lee cloth. And there is a facing single settee to starboard. There is plenty of storage and opening ports and an overhead hatch for ventilation.
To starboard of the companionway is the aft/day head with vanity, shower and marine head. Aft of the head is the guest cabin with a double bunk and cedar hanging locker.
The galley is to port of the companionway and is L-shaped. There is plenty of storage and it is a safe place to work.Some of its features are;
- Force 10 Propane Stove and Oven
- Sea Frost dual engine-driven and shore-power driven refrigeration and freezer (2 independent systems and professionally serviced in 2014)
- Double insulated refrigerator/freezer compartment features a double stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water, a fresh water filtering pump, a 2-burner propane stove with oven. Aft of the galley is the chart table with electrical and instrument panels.
Aft of the galley is the chart/nav table with electrical and instrument panels.
Stereo with cassette
TV with built-in VHS
110V 30A Shore Power
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.