|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Stuart, Florida, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||10.97 m|
|Calado máximo||1.07 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Distancia máxima del puente||3.81 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Marca Motor||Ford Lehman|
|Modelo del Motor||2715E|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Horas de motor||6895|
|Capacidad de asientos||5|
|Tanques combustible||350 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||180 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||20 gal|
|Forma del casco||Semi Desplazamiento|
Southern Belle is a 1984 36' Marine Trading Intl Marine Trader trawler in very nice condition. Her exterior teak is in very good condition, as is her gelcoat. Her interior is clean, uncluttered and comfortable; and includes the Marine Trader decorative carved cabinet doors. She offers a single, fuel-efficient Ford Lehman 120 HP main engine, Cummins Onan 5 kW generator, Xantrex 1000 watt inverter, galvanic isolator, fuel polishing system, teak deck replaced in 1997, extensive maintenance and upgrades completed and documented since 2011 and a 2 stateroom layout. She is a Great Loop veteran.
36' Marine Trader Vessel Walkthrough
From the teak swimplatform, you walk through a transom gate into the covered aftdeck, where you can walk out either same-level side deck, step up the teak ladder to the flybridge or walk into the salon via the sliding teak and glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find a storage cabinet and TV port aft, benchseat with storage to port, galley port forward, companionway to the staterooms and head forward, lower helm, fold-up helmseat and side deck access door starboard forward and L-shaped seating (converts to a berth) with storage and hi/lo, folding teak table starboard aft. Walk forward and step down to find the head with tub/shower to starboard, guest stateroom with double size berth to port and master stateroom with v-berth with insert forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6'2", 6'4" in the master stateroom, 6'5" in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the galley, 6'5" on the aftdeck and 6'5" on the flybridge. the master stateroom berth is 6'3" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'5" long.
36' Marine Trader Accommodations
Southern Belle offers a master stateroom forward with a v-berth with insert and a guest stateroom to port with a double size berth. The salon L-shaped settee converts to a berth also. The head with tub/shower is starboard, across from the guest stateroom.
36' Marine Trader Salon
The salon offers a teak parquet sole, opening side windows with screens, curtains, L-shaped seating with storage that converts into a berth and a double pedestal hi/lo folding teak table starboard aft, storage cabinet and Samsung flat screen TV port aft, benchseat with storage to port, storage drawers and cabinets and a sliding teak and glass door to the aftdeck.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Marine Trader Galley
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Magic Chef 4-burner propane cooktop and oven - Nova Kool refrigerator/freezer - Sharp Carousel Half Pint microwave oven - Stainless steel sink - Formica countertop - Storage cabinets - Teak parquet sole - Trash compartment
To view a 360 degree photo of the galley, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Marine Trader Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table.
36' Marine Trader Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, 2 portlights with curtains, classic butterfly overhead hatch with screen, reading lights, anchor chain locker access, fan and teak parquet sole.
The head with tub/shower is to starboard just aft of the master stateroom and across from the guest stateroom.
36' Marine Trader Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers a double size berth, 2 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with screen, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, rod storage, mirror and a teak parquet sole.
The head with tub/shower is to starboard.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Marine Trader Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a full helm, side deck access door and fold-up helmseat.
To view a 360 degree photo of the lower helm, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Marine Trader Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini (2015), full helm forward with storage underneath, 2 helmseats, coffee table, non-skid deck, stainless steel rails with canvas covers and a hinged mast with boom davit system.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
36' Marine Trader Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a hardtop, teak deck, teak ladder to the flybridge, sliding teak and glass door to the salon, same-level side decks, lazarette access, transom gate to the teak swimplatform, rod storage and teak cap rail.
36' Marine Trader Audio/Video Equipment
- Samsung flat screen TV in the salon
- Infinity interior speakers
- JVC KD-S37 stereo/CD player - Sat radio ready in the salon
- JVC KS-EA50 S.E.A. Graphic Equalizer amplifier in the salon
36' Marine Trader Electronics
- Sitex T-180 Radar
- AIS transceiver
- Garmin GPSmap 5215 multi-function display on the flybridge (2017)
- Garmin GPSmap 192c chart plotter at the lower helm - West Marine 850 VHF at the lower helm - Standard Horizon Matrix AIS+ GX2150 VHF on the flybridge with remote Ram3 mic at the lower helm (2013)
- Raymarine ST40 depth finder at the lower helm - Aqua Meter magnetic compass at the lower helm - Davis Vantage Vue weather station in the salon - Weems & Plath clock in the salon (2013)
36' Marine Trader Electrical system
- Cummins Onan 5MDKBH-5238E 5 kW generator with approximately 1,396 hours
- Xantrex Pro XM1000 1,000 watt inverter with remote panel at the lower helm (2014)
- 2 X Blue Sea Systems 40 amp battery chargers - Blue Sea P12 7520 battery charger remote panel
- Balmar Digital Duo Charge - Balmar 110 amp alternator (2013)
- Professional Mariner Zinc Saver II galvanic isolator - 2 X 30 amp shore power connections
- 30 amp shore power cord (2018) - 30 amp to 50 amp splitter cable (2018)
- 2 X 12 vdc outlets at each helm - 4D engine start battery (2017) - Generator start battery (2017) - 3 X Deka 8A4D house/inverter batteries (2019)
- LED lighting
36' Marine Trader Engine/Mechanicial Equipment
- Single Ford Lehman 2715E 120 HP main engine with approximately 6,895 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Racor 900FG fuel filter with vacuum gauge for the main engine - Racor R20S fuel filter for the generator - Fuel polishing system - Fuel manifold - Ocean Breeze reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (18,000 BTU unit)
- Jabsco 40 psi fresh water system pump - Shurflo Aqua King 55 psi fresh water system pump - Jabsco fresh water system accumulator tank - Raritan 6 gallon water heater - Jabsco manual head
36' Marine Trader Deck Equipment
- Quick anchor windlass with foot control (2011)
- Manson 35 lb anchor (2011)
- Spare Danforth 35 lb anchor - 100' G4 anchor chain and 200' 5/8" nylon anchor rode
- Sampson Post - Bronze deck hardware - Teak cap rails with stainless steel rails on teak cap rails forward - Teak decks (Replaced in 1997), non-skid deck on the flybridge - Canvas windshield and hatch covers - Washdown fore and aft - Teak swimplatform - Stainless steel swim ladder - Transom painted in 2017
36' Marine Trader Safety and Fire Protection
- Fireboy FE241 engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system
- Fire extinguishers
- Kidde smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Galley propane cut-off switch - Attwood Sahara bilge pumps
- Marinco horns (2015)
- Loudhailer - Stryker searchlight (2012)
36' Marine Trader Exclusions
- Seller's personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.