|Tipo||390 Express Cruiser|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Harrison Township, Michigan, Estados Unidos|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos No Aplicables|
|Eslora total||11.89 m|
|Calado máximo||0.71 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Peso seco||16400 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Tanques combustible||300 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||100 gal|
Reason for selling is "Doesn't use".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
Very nice 1989 Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser
The 1989 Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser has a large aft cockpit with plenty of room to entertain, a spacious salon and galley, a mid-cabin with bunks, and a forward stateroom for overnighting. I invite you to explore the Sea Ray 390 Express Cruiser's details to evaluate if it is the right choice for you.
The forward stateroom features a center-forward berth on a pedestal allowing access from either side. There is a storage compartments on the starboard side. To port is a convenient sink with faucet and cabinet storage.
Port holes can be found to both sides of the bed as well as an opening hatch above that let in natural light and a breeze.
The enclosed head has a door for privacy. It is outfitted with a foot-slush toilet, sink, mirrored medicine cabinet and a separate shower stall with curtain.
Across from the enclosed head to starboard is the mid-cabin stateroom. The stateroom has a settee that can be converted into bunk beds by folding up the settee back seat cushion. The mid-cabin berth also has storage compartments. A drop-down partition opens the mid-cabin berth into the salon when not being used for sleep.
The galley is has a 3-burner electric stove with cover to prepare food, double Stainless-steel sink, refrigerator/freezer, a microwave and cabinet and cupboard storage.
The salon flooring is a laminant for easy clean up. A large j-shaped settee with storage beneath the seat cushions is located on the port side of the salon. There is a TV mounted facing back into the salon area.
The very spacious aft cockpit area provides a platform to fish from or socialize.
There is a aft bench seat with storage below the seat cushions and room to set up individual deck chairs.
There are two bench seats for the helmsperson and passenger.
The Sea Ray 390 EC comes with a Bimini, side and a drop-down aft canvas.
There is a windlass, a bow pulpit and rail with an anchor.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Bayliner, Chris-Craft, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Detroit, Sterling Heights, Ann Arbor, or Dearborn areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other express cruiser options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
The overall condition of the 1989 Sea Ray 390 EC is good. The hull gelcoat had a good finish with a few minor chips. The upholstery in the cockpit area was found to be clean and in good condition. The upholstery in the salon and interior was clean and in good condition.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Fridge/freezer- Full Size (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stateroom - Mid Berth (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Radar Arch (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cover - Full Boat (Sides, Drop Down Aft Cover)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Covers - Seat (Included)
- Fender Holders (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Transom Door (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield Wipers (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Engine Autosynchronizer (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (4)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Underwater Lights (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Carbureted (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Autopilot (Included)- Compass (Included)
- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar Array (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Spotlight (Included)
- Yacht Certified (Included)