|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Grecia|
|Peso seco||29760 libras|
|Tanques combustible||473 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||119 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||Ninguno|
This is a 12,83m. Riviera 40, used boat for sale, built in 2004. She has a Fibreglass (GRP) hull and superstructure with a beam of 4,30m. and a draft of m. She has a cruising speed of 27 knots, a max speed of 31 knots and a range of 430nm from her 2330lt. fuel tanks. She can accommodate up to 5 guests. This Riviera 40 flybridge convertible is everything you'd expect in an offshore tournament sportfisherman, except that it's just 46 feet long, including a generously broad swim platform. Contact Riginos Yachts for more details.
- 1 x Master Cabins - 1 x Twin Cabin with Pullman Bed - 2 x Bathrooms
- Bow pulpit & Rails Coast - Fresh water /Saltwater deck wash - Refrigerator on flybridge - 3/4 San Juan Shade - Fresh water cooling system
- Windlass(es) - Anchor(s) - Anchor Chain
- TV 17'' Samsung - TV 20'' Toshiba - DVD Player - Stereo / CD player - 6 x CD changer - Speakers Clarion
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Refrigerator(s): Nova Kool - Freezer(s) - Cooking Plates: 2 x Princess Ceran Stove Burners - Microwave: Panasonic - Ice Maker(s): U Line - Dishwasher: Fisher & Paykel - Washing Machine - Dryer: Combo Matic
Mechanical & Electrical Equipment
- Engines: 2 x 535 HP Cummins - Engine Hours: 640 - Generator: Onan - Airconditioning: Cruisair - Water Maker: Horizon - Bilge Pump: 3 x automatic - Hot Water System - Trim Tabs - Fuel: Diesel - Propulsion: Shafts - Steering: Hydraulic - Electricity
- Fire Extinguisher(s)Halon - AlarmEngine - Safety package - CCTV5'' camera
- 2 x VHF: Icom 402 & Icom Command Mic - 1 x GPS Chart Plotter: Garmin 2010C - 1 x Radar Chart Plotter: Furuno NavNet 7'' - 1 x Radar: 36nm. - 1 x Autopilot: Simrad AP22 - 1 x Depthsounder: Garmin
Manufacturer Provided Description
Global acceptance has shown that the Riviera 40 is as comfortable on the world's refined harbours as it is around Australia's rugged coastline. For peace of mind, the Riviera 40 is built with a solid fibreglass hull, has a watertight collision bulkhead forward and separate compartments throughout the hull. The elegant new era styled exterior is complemented by a designer interior with hand-finished timber and soft leathers. In the galley, bathroom and twin cabins you'll discover a wealth of innovative components and inspired layout ideas, with more luxury, space and comfort.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.