|Tipo||Talaria 55 MY|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Compuesto|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Stuart, Florida, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||16.84 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||15.54 m|
|Calado máximo||1.07 m|
|Calado mín.||0.89 m|
|Peso seco||57300 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||4.42 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||D2842LE404|
|Tipo de transmisión||Porpulsión a chorro|
|Localización del motor||Puerto|
|Horas de motor||1505|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||D2842LE404|
|Tipo de transmisión||Porpulsión a chorro|
|Localización del motor||Estribor|
|Horas de motor||1505|
|Velocidad máxima||42 kn @ 2200 RPM|
|Velocidad Crucero||35 kn @ 1900 RPM|
|Tanques combustible||1200 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||200 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||100 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||De por vida|
This vessel has been maintained without regard to cost and is loaded with custom features and creature comforts which provide a luxurious platform for cruising, and a shoal draft for island waters. This Hinckley, a Talaria 55 Motoryacht, was built for a knowledgeable and experienced owner. The owner involvement shows in countless details that have made this a truly unique vessel. With her twin 1320 hp MAN diesel engines, the 403 Hamilton Waterjets, and the Hinckley JetStick®-Rolls Royce Control System, the boat has great performance, is easily handled, and has proven Hinckley reliability.
Her 17'9" beam allows for spacious accommodations including a large cockpit, comfortable pilothouse area, open galley, a guest cabin with queen berth and office, two heads with stall shower in the master, full size washer/dryer, and a luxurious master suite with queen-sized center-line bunk.
This Interior is reminiscent of a bygone era of boating. The interior is finished in Satin gloss varnished cherry with custom detailing, a bright varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole, an overhead sound absorptive head liner with through-out lighting, custom Hinckley detailed including exposed cherry deck ribs, burled wood salon. All closets are cedar lined. The overheads are cream accents with satin cherry which reminds us of the vintage Hinckley sailing yachts. Ten opening screened port lights and nine opening overhead hatches with Ocean Air retractable screens and shades, provide great light and natural ventilation, all areas are climate controlled by a 4 zone, 72,000 BTU reverse-cycle heat and air conditioning system. This vessel has been custom designed to easily handle the hottest southern and coldest northern boating temperatures.
Raised panel doors are satin cherry with brimming cherry wood detail thorough. Opening ports with screens provide additional natural ventilation, augmented by reverse cycle air conditioning. Custom cabin lighting throughout include halogen swivel lights and satin-nickle bulkhead lamps with dimmer controls. All interior electrical outlets are modern style with independent breakers at each outlet in heads and galley. Interior cushions are covered in custom Sunbrella fabric. Countertops throughout are custom including solid cherry wood counters in the master stateroom and guest head.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Instruments: ALL CUSTOM DESIGN SIMRAD NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT PACKAGE
- GPS: Simrad NSS16 EVO 3 Sunlight Full HD with GPS, Sounder, Wi-Fi and HDMI out, with Insight Charts
- Main Radar: Electronics Radar package is a Simrad RA-80 4 foot - 6KW open array radar antenna with Simrad Broadband 4G Radar kit for NSO/NSE/NSS Series Includes 18” Scanner NEMA 2K Generation 4 Digital EVO3 Radome as backup antenna
- Backup Radar: Simrad Broadband 4G Radar kit for NSO/NSE/NSS Series Includes Scanner, Scanner Cable 66 ft., RI10 Interface Box with NMEA2K, and Yellow Ethernet Cable 6 ft.
- Second Display: 15” TFT sunlight Viewable LCD monitor on starboard side of pod
- Secondary Depth Display: Simrad IS15 digital backup depth system with bronze smart transducer for speed, depth, and temp
- AIS: AI-80
- Auto pilot: AP-50 and HS-70 GPS-Gyro compass to replace HS-50 GPS-Gyro compass
- Ritchie®Globemaster compass
- PowerMax DA 4000SBR cell phone power amplifier/wireless repeater – with mast and antenna
- (2) Bose Lifestyle 38 surround-sound audio systems with Four Hundred Cd title music library with XM radio receiver capabilities and DVD/CD player - Forward system includes sub-woofer and three zone amplifier
- (5 +1) Surround sound speaker system in Pilothouse with Bose full remote
- (2) Bose Speakers with Bose full remote in Owner's cabin
- (2) Bose waterproof cockpit speakers with full Bose remote
- Samsung flat panel TV in Pilothouse with Bose 5.1 surround sound TV system, shore cable, and DVD
- Mechanical lift for pilothouse TV from cherry cabinetry
- LG LCD TV in Master TV system. Shore cable and VHS or DVD capability in master berth.
- Storage for 50 CD/DVD's in Owner's cabin and Pilothouse
- LG LCD TV with DVD player in guest berth
Entry to Pilothouse from the cockpit is through polished stainless steel framed, full height, curved, green tinted Euro tempered curved glass doors. These custom lockable doors have four panels (each side has one fixed plus one sliding, port and starboard), allowing several opening positions up to 64 inches wide, which makes the interior feel open and airy. All fixed windows are laminated safety glass, and the three forward fixed windows have independent windshield wipers and washers. There is an opening side window to starboard. The side windows each have an electric Ocean Air Skysol roman-style blind system, and the forward windows have outside snap on-off white Textiline fabric shade covers. The pilothouse aft door has roman-style shades. Overhead lighting is provided by halogen lamps on dimmer circuits, and additional lighting is provided by wall mounted stainless steel sconce.
A large U-Shaped Dinette to starboard surrounds a varnished cherry table, which can be lowered to convert to a double berth. To the starboard, two wicker chairs on either side of the custom cherry cabinet which holds the entertainment center, and a flat panel television with receiver is concealed in a cabinet outboard, and raised with an manual lift. The Bose Lifestyle 38 surround-sound audio system provides surround sound to the salon. A bar area with storage below is all the way forward to port, and a built-in chart drawer is in the top.
The Helm is forward and to starboard, with twin adjustable Stidd helm seats.
Navigation electronics are installed for ease of use and service. A companionway forward leads to the decks below to the galley and staterooms.
The Pilothouse is finished with satin-varnished cheery burl sides and cherry including dash and bar area. The varnished teak and tulip wood pilothouse sole adds impeccable luxury which also has removable protective covers throughout. Upholstery has piping in custom fabric with custom appointments.
U-Line Ice Maker is located across from the bar under the helm seat area.
- The Helm is forward to starboard in the pilothouse, and has and has two custom sized Stidd helm seats covered in Spinney beck cream, ease of controls is through the Hinckley JetStick®, Rexroth engine controls, Simrad navigational instruments, engine gauges, and a teak-rimmed stainless steel steering wheel.
- JetStick®" system - includes manual override back-up controls
- Integrated Satellite Weather on Helm pod display
- Black Box Radar displayed on Helm pod display
- Integrated video switcher
- Dell Optiplex Solid-state drive CPU
- Battery monitoring system
- Alarm Panel display
- Analog clock
- Stainless steel mug racks are port and starboard of the helm
- 12 Volt and 110-VAC outlets
Entry to the boat is from either port or starboard or through the transom door on the starboard side of the swim platform. Molded fiberglass boarding steps are inboard of the cockpit coaming port and starboard.
- The custom free air bimini, shades and cools the aft deck cockpit with its openness
- Custom inlayed bar top epoxied solid teak table with removable stainless steel stanchion
- The cockpit also is embellished with stylish varnished teak coaming
- Custom integrated wrap around seating arrangement
A comfortable wrap around settee aft which includes a folds up section which stores away completely. Additional aft-facing seating starboard of the pilothouse door provide a great additional sitting area for entertaining. The cockpit has access to the engine room through the electrically actuated stairs which rise to gain access to the engine room below. The aft sole hatch with recessed hinges has manual hydraulic risers for access to the water jets, fold down steps and there is a triple fender storage on the underside of the hatch. Two Glendinning powered shore cord reels exit the transom through a flush transom hatch.
The hull is the Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction - Kevlar®/E-glass outer skin with balsa and Corecell® core and Carbon fiber inner skin, infused with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). The deck is E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core, laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). These materials and building techniques provide for a superior surface finish, greater resistance to osmosis, high degree of stiffness and stiffness/weight ratios, greater hull strength against impact damage, and thermal insulation. Thru hull fittings are non-metallic composite with ball-valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines.
Full teak rub rail has stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molding. The swim platform is painted to match hull color with teak decking inserts and stainless steel half round with a stainless steel telescoping 3-step swim ladder under swim platform.
- Hydraulic Muir windlass - mounted in custom anchor well
- Custom 316L stainless steel bow roller for primary anchor
- 55 lb. Delta primary anchor with 200' x 3/8" HT chain rode
- 40 lb. Fortress FX55 Secondary: anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker molded into the foredeck, with hinged and gas-spring assisted hatch
- Anchor windlass control at helm station
- Remote control for anchor windlass
- Saltwater deck wash and fresh water spigot are located in foredeck locker
- Aft deck free air canopy with custom stainless steel supports
- Ivory Stamoid cockpit cover fastens to pilothouse with snaps and access zipper
- (2) Bose Audio waterproof cockpit speakers - controlled remotely from the main Bose entertainment system
- Courtesy lighting under port and starboard cockpit coaming
- LED Safety light on all cockpit step
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve located near transom door
- Dockside water supply inlet and shore cable TV/phone inlet
- Sunbrella stripped cockpit cushions with protective covers
- Lockers under cockpit coamings port and starboard
- (10) Portlights (all opening) with screens
- (9) Opening overhead hatches with stainless steel frames provide a light and airy interior
- Ocean air Skyscreens provide bug screens/shades on all overhead hatches
- Powered Ocean Air Skysol pleated shades on pilothouse outboard windows
- Custom Hinckley detailed Corian countertops in galley
- Custom solid cheery wood countertops in heads
- Custom dimmable cabin lighting throughout provides enhanced ambiance
- Two LED custom step lights
- Bow rail - 30" high 316L stainless steel bow rail
- Molded non-skid surface on side deck and cabin housetop walking surfaces
- Smooth light cream gelcoat surface on vertical surfaces of deck, house, waterways, and pilothouse top
- Tapered varnished teak toe rails with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel lantern boards with running lights on pilothouse roof sides
- Varnished teak molded eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard, are mounted on forward cabintop
- Custom varnished teak side handrails on the port and starboard pilothouse roof
- (2) Open custom Hinckley stainless steel open bow chocks
- (4) Closed custom Hinckley chocks
- (8) 316 Stainless steel mooring cleats bow, stern and spring-line
- Bow and stern and spring-line have 10”cleats
- (9) Smoke gray tint hatches with stainless steel frames and Skysol
- Screen screens and blinds
- Stainless Steel overboard direct drainage scuppers for cockpit
- Custom Hinckley fender storage lockers in side decks
- Custom Hinckley open and closed chock eyes and stainless steel rub rail strips for fender and dock lines near all cleats and gangway locations
- Huge foredeck locker storage
- Custom Hinckley aluminum mast and 6 antenna and radar domes for safety
- Custom Teak bow burgee pole storage under steps with flush socket. Bow socket for burgee.
- Stern mounted 4' varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (8) Dock lines
- (4) Fenders
Hull and Deck
The Teak swim platform, Midnight Blue Awlgrip hull, Light Cream Gelcoat deck, Cream Awlgrip single boot stripe and red bottom make this boat look stunning.
Stainless steel bow rails, varnished teak toe rail and cockpit coamings along with varnished teak handrails give the boat a great balance of looks and functionality. The cockpit with forward and aft-facing and wrap around seating is exceptional for entertaining and has a walk-through transom door to the swim platform for ease of access. Wide side decks with integral fender storage makes handling lines/fenders easy and safe for docking. With her huge foredeck storage locker, water toys for fun at sea, and also provides ample space for ground transportation which are easily ready to explore ashore.
- Midnight Blue Awlgrip hull paint (2011)
- Light Cream gelcoat deck and cabintop, with molded-in nonskid
- Single Cream Awlgrip boottop
- Red bottom paint
- Red outline Gold leaf name and hail
Down several steps from the pilothouse, the U-Shaped galley is to port. This area is open above to the pilothouse and receives additional light and ventilation from the opening port and overhead hatch. There is ample storage for dinnerware, cookware, supplies and provisioning in drawers and lockers.
The double stainless steel sink is aft facing, and outboard of it is a countertop accessed sliding door storage bins. The countertop has a back lip here that protects the cherry bulkhead. Over the sink is a custom fitted drying rack with drain for dish storage. The microwave/convection oven is flush-mounted over the sinks. Below the sink is a storage space accessed through two hinged doors.
Outboard is the two burner electric cooktop with storage drawers under and storage lockers outboard, and the Subzero twin drawer refrigeration system with cherry joinery. The freezer is located outboard aft and accessed through a flush counter access door. There is additional counter space with storage below and over, and a flush door to access the recessed trash can/ recycle bin.
- Corian cream counter tops with custom Hinckley edge details
- Gaggenau 2-burner electric cook top
- Sharp Stainless steel microwave/convection oven - flush mounted above sink
- Double polished stainless steel undercounter mounted sink with Grohe single-lever faucet with sprayer
- Hot and cold constant pressure fresh water system
- Instant hot water system
- Subzero 700b Double Draw Refrigeration with cherry-face
- Dometic Cold machine seawater / air cooling freezer
- 110 Volt AC ice maker in a locker below the companion helm seat
- Additional 110-VAC outlets are positioned for coffee maker, toaster and ease of access
- Over-counter lighting with dimmers
- Teak storage for dinner service for 8
- Inboard locker in galley has adjustable shelves
Across from the galley to starboard, the guest cabin is entered through a tambour pocket style door. This cabin has an office deck and couch which converts to a full length 80” queen berth with Sunbrella coverlet. There is drawer storage under the berths and a hanging locker and dresser between. Thomas Moser desk chair and outboard shelf. Features include:
- 110 Volt outlet
- Overhead lighting on dimmer
- Reading lamp
- Bulkhead mounted lighting
- Reverse-cycle AC/heating system
- Cheery dresser
- Lockable cabinetry
- Queen berth with memory foam topper and Sunbrella coverlet
- Television and CD Player
The Guest Bath is forward of the galley to port and is finished in varnished cherry including lockers and mirror trim and has with a light cream gelcoat molded sole for easy cleaning. Features include:
- Solid cheery wood countertops with under mount stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Sealand VacuFlush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100 gallon holding tank. The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting to a discharge facility or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump.
- Stall shower with glass doors, with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Opening portlight, screen and shade
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower
- Side mounted ventilation fan
- Storage areas are outboard and under sink
- Custom towel racks
UTILITY CENTER and STORAGE AREA:
To starboard, forward of guest cabin, is the utility center, which serves and houses the ASKO front-loading full sized washer and dryer, plumbed to the sump tank.
Forward and outboard is a large storage area with double cherry doors. Also built-in shelving and here is located the Seavac central vacuum system, a hanging locker, and additional storage compartments.
MASTER SUITE (Forward):
The full-width Master Stateroom all the way forward is quite luxurious. Entered from the companionway through a solid cherry door, this stateroom has a centerline forward-facing queen berth with storage drawers below. A desk is centered on the forward bulkhead with a hidden makeup mirror. Dressers with solid cheery countertops are port and starboard of it. A flat panel TV is located recessed in the bulkhead over the desk and facing the bed with cherry doors. A custom Thomas Moser desk chair and the padded headboard are covered in tufted custom fabric. Moving aft there are cedar-lined hanging lockers port and starboard, and a small settee to port by the bath door. Features include:
- Ample storage in lockers and drawers port and starboard
- Built-in desk/vanity with mirror is inset and lifts up, and the vanity mirror is on back side centerline
- Custom finished Hinckley Custom-style portlights
- Overhead lighting on dimmer circuit
- Bulkhead mounted lighting forward and aft
- Custom halogen swivel art lighting over the owner's bunk to illuminate anything mounted on bulkhead
- Reverse-cycle AC/heating vents
- LG LCD TV and VCR/DVD combo player with shore and antenna cable connection
- Bose Lifestyle 38 surround-sound audio system with remote
- Queen inner spring mattress
- Thomas Moser cherry chair with Spinney fabric cushion slides under Flip up vanity mirror/desk for storage
Aft to port in the master stateroom is the entry to the en-suite Master Head. This bath, featuring a separate stall shower, vanity, head and is also finished in varnished cherry. Features include:
- Custom solid cherry wood countertop with custom edge details with custom polished stainless steel sink with Grohe single-lever fixture
- Separate Stall Shower with a Grohe single-lever mixing valve
- Sealand Vacu-flush marine toilet plumbed directly to 100 gallon holding tank
- The holding tank can then be emptied via a deck fitting or overboard through the Sealand macerator pump to a discharge facility
- Opening portlight with screen and shade
- Full-length mirror in head with cherry trim
- Overhead lighting has dimmer except for shower
- Storage areas outboard and under sink
She is a stunning Hinckley Talaria 55 Motoryacht. This vessel is truly unique; even in her class. Structurally hand laid Kevlar hull and Fully Fabricated in The United States. She is one of the fastest T-55 from design up. Owned by one family with extensive yachting experience and attention to detail abound. The same love of the water and travel to exotic destinations transcends into classic functionality onboard. She is designed for the islands and provides the owner with a luxury enjoyed by this head turning yacht.
- Owner's Personal Effects
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.