Description fournie par le constructeur
The design of the Rodman 56 hull underwater, very reliable when navigating, is based on wide experience, both in channel tests and on a real scale. The form, of a monoedro type, combines high performance with excellent comfort when navigating and the best behaviour at sea, a characteristic of the RODMAN launches. The 19º dead rise, as well as the longitudinal position of the centre of the submerged part, have been optimised to minimize the pressure and friction resistance within the usual speed ranges. The arrangement of the spray rails contributes to an ideal support and stability, as well as keeping the deck dry. The hull of the launch will be manufactured with materials mainly consisting of E glass fibre multi-axials, laminated with homologated polyester resin for marine use. The construction will be carried out in installations homologated for this type of launch by the classification society Lloyd´s Register of Shipping
- PAGURO 8000 8 KVA 3000 rpm auxiliary group.
- There are two main panels, 220V and 24v.
- 220V/24V converter of 2.5 kw.
- 4 BOSCH 180Ah batteries for services.
- 2 BOSCH 180 Ah batteries for engine startup.
- 1 BOSCH 125 Ah battery for the auxiliary engine.
- Two MASTERVOLT battery chargers, one of 24V/100 and the other 12V/30 A.
- Earth with MARINCO connectors of 50A.
- CANTALUPI interior lights.
- Remote control projector.
- AQUASIGNAL navigation lights.
- Access from the lounge.
- Furniture in cherry wood.
- Double sink.
- Bench in corian Ceramic hobtop with 4 hot plates.
- Refrigerator with independent freezer.
- Cooker hood.
- Microwave with grill.
- Floors in wood with incorporated companion hatch.
- Opening hatch.
- Access is made from the cockpit.
- Main engines.
- Auxiliary group.
- Service and startup batteries for the main engines.
- Startup battery for the auxiliary engines.
- Submerged humid exhausts.
- Fuel tanks.
- Fuel pre-filters.
- Sea water filters.
- Two extractors.
- Acoustic insulation.
Hull, Deck and Ironwork Componants
- 125 MAX-POWER bow propeller with a maximum thrust capacity of 117 kg.
- LOFRANS windlass of 1500 watts.
- 30 kg TREFOIL anchor.
- 10 mm diameter chain.
- 8 stainless steel bollards (4 on each side)
- Two 1000-watt vertical winches for aft mooring.
- Two EXALTO windscreen wipers, pantograph type, using fresh water.
- Pulpit, handles and handrails in polished stainless steel tube.
- Stairs and single-block tackle in aluminium.
- HALLARD insulation in engine room.
- Teak floors on bathing platform, cockpit and fly bridge access stairs.
- BENESZONI PI 364 hydraulic gangway with maximum lifting capacity of 150 kg.
- Polished stainless steel signal mast.
- Stainless steel rubbing strake 60 mm wide.
- Front glass windows laminated and toughened on the sides with electric opening system.
- TREND-MARINE stainless steel aft bulkhead.
- Access is made from the outside and inside.
- Double central sailing master station.
- Adjustable wheel.
- PRFV furniture with barbeque, small sink and fridge.
- Wide U-shaped seat with height adjustable table.
- Sun deck aft.
- 2 Caterpillar 3196 2x660 CV (2x485 kw)
- 2 Caterpilar C-12 2x700 CV (2x515 kw)
- 2 Cummins QS M11 2x635 CV (2x467 kw)
- 2 MAN 2876 LE 401 2x700 CV (2x515 kw)
- 2 Volvo D12 2x615 CV (2x452 kw)
- 2 Volvo D12 2x715 CV (2x526 kw)
La société offre les informations relatives à ce navire de bonne foi mais n'est pas en mesure de garantir l'exactitude de ces informations ni l'état du navire. Il revient à l'acheteur d'instruire ses agents ou ses experts afin de vérifier et de faire valider les informations de son choix. Ce navire est offert sous réserve d'une vente préalable