These Botnia Targa 31's do not often come up for sale in the Channel Islands. This example has been well looked after since she was new in 2007. Fitted with a pair of Volvo D4 - 260hp engines on duo prop outdrives - Full service November 2018 by the local Volvo dealer. She will cruise easily at 25 knots & top out well into the 30's. She was professionally wrapped in vinyl in November 2018. She is dark blue underneath. Re-antifouled November 2018.
She is fitted with a full electronic pack, 2 x plotters at the lower helm, Radar, depth, autopilot, VHF etc. The fridge was re-gassed March 2019.
A full shore power system was fitted in 2018, with plugs going to all cabins.
A perfect go anywhere Channel Island boat, complete with drying out legs.
- 2 x Volvo Penta D4 -260hp
- Hours - 970
- Full service history
- Full service November 2018
- EDC electronic controls
- Full engine instrumentation at the helm.
- Outdrives with duo props.
- Raymarine E120 12" chartplotter
- Garmin depth sounder 400c
- Garmin 75sv Chartplotter
- Raymarine BI data instrument
- Raymarine autopilot
- Icom M604 VHF DSC
- Forward two single berths
- Aft cabin with double berth and one single berth
- Saloon seating for 6.
- Sink & 2 burner hob forward to port of helm.
- 60litre fridge to stbd under helm seat - re-gassed March 2019.
- Microwave (240v) oven just aft of the fridge.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.