|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Yate a motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Jamestown, Rhode Island, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||10.49 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||7.92 m|
|Calado máximo||1.42 m|
|Calado mín.||1.42 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||6LPA-STP|
An immaculately maintained Dyer 29 from an owner who appreciates everything being 'just so'. Low hours on her genset and an engine maintenance schedule that runs like clockwork. Tip top and ship shape - epitomises the performance and durability that Dyer is known for.
Offered to co-brokers on a commission split of 50/50.
HIGH TIDE is immaculately maintained; just like every other boat this owner has had in his possession! Genset is under 10 hours, new last year, with engine maintenance done on schedule. Everything is ship shape as it should be. The Dyer 29 has a superb reputation for performance and durability, HIGH TIDE is no exception. Ready to go.
HIGH TIDE has been the perfect boat for New England, especially in Narragansett Bay, where she is moored. For island hopping, which is so easy to do in this area, it has been so enjoyable, and normally cruised about 17 knots without kicking in the turbo. Down below is just enough for a weekend on board, and with almost every option offered at the time, running a/c on a mooring makes all the difference. Lying in Naples in 2012 when purchased, and in Jamestown RI since that time. Jamestown Boat Yard has done all the maintenance on the boat, including installation of the new genset last year.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Height over water: 10’ / 3.04m (with radar).
- Height over road, with radar on trailer, approx. 13’3” / 4.03m, depending on trailer model.
- Per the DYER 29 build specifications, HIGH TIDE is a proven semi-displacement hull with a moderate beam and displacement for superior fuel economy, with a fine seagoing bow to slice through waves, rounded chines for a soft ride without pounding, narrow low-drag hull for less wave making at harbor speeds, and for a smooth transition to cruising speeds.
- Engine is amidships with low center of gravity for responsive handling and a level ride in high speed turns.
- Solid hand laminated E-glass construction with 7-9 layeres of BTI biaxial mat.
- The entire bridge floor section is removable for full access to engine and fuel tanks.
- Downeast Hardtop option.
- Varnished Exterior Teak, gloss.
- White painted windshield frame with wipers.
- Teak swim platform with ladder and opening from cockpit.
- SST rubrail.
- White gelcoat hull.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 6LPA-STP, turbo diesel, Serial #M58228.
- Transmission: ZF 63A, Ratio 2:1; Serial 31950R.
- Morse engine controls.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Hours: 544.
- 3000 RPM/ 19.8 MPH / 17.2 knots /GPH 8.1 / MPG 2.44 / range 290 miles.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Teleflex hydraulic steering (not standard).
- Lenco Trim Tabs.
- Sea Star Helm.
- Maxwell Sidepower 4 HP bow thruster.
- 110V outlets x 3 (galley, in cabin and bridge).
- 12V DC, 120V AC (60 Hz, single phase).
- Danish reading lamps x 2.
- 2 x 30 amp shore power cords (one for a/c).
- Main electrical panel with breakers stbd side below.
- 210 amps each.
- Battery charger.
- Phasor Genset, 2018, 30 hours.
- 2 x 120V shore power cords.
- 120V shorepower plus outlet for air conditioning unit.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Total hot water tank capacity of 15 litres (4 US gallons) which functions on shorepower or engine heat exchanger.
- Rule bilge pump, fore and aft.
- Total capacity of 500 litres (132 US gallons).
- Total capacity of 112 litres (29.5 US gallons).
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total capacity of 57 litres (15 US gallons).
- Raytheon E80 chart plotter.
- Simrad AP16 autopilot.
- Simrad VHF.
- Custom overhead console for instruments.
- Kenyon Kiss, propane single burner stove.
- Single SST sink.
- Seafrost refrigeration.
- Holding tank (12V macerator pump).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine Air A/C with digital controls.
- Sony stereo with two interior speakers and 4 exterior speakers.
- Spot light with remote control.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Varnished teak interior woodwork.
- V berth with insert.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Varnished Cabin hull sides, teak battens.
- Mosquito screen on opening foredeck hatch.
- Dark blue upholstery with embossed shell pattern.
- White paneling with wood trim on overhead.
- Storage compartments under berths.
- Enclosed head (generous size) to starboard, galley opposite to port.
- Opening forward windows.
- Aft lazarette for buckets, hoses, etc.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Maxwell windlass.
- Extended bow rail for anchor.
- 25 lb Plow anchor.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- 4 Stidd chairs.
- Fairclough customs winter cover, to waterline.
- Seat covers.
- Windshield Cover.
- Transom/back deck cover.
- Full winter cover with frame.
- Line Cutters Fireboy fire extinguisher.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.