2007 Mochi Craft Dolphin 64
The Dolphin 64’Cruiser combines the harmonious, sleek lines of the hull – The spacious and comfortable interiors thanks to the extended deck superstructure and a new layout. In line with the boatyard’s tradition. The Dolphin 64’s main aesthetic feature is its superstructure, whose volumes have been increased to make even more onboard space available. Another by-now unmistakable feature of Mochi Craft Cruisers’ outer profile – perfectly harmonised with the yacht’s stylish lines – is the wide flybridge that extends towards the stern and shelters the cockpit. On the main deck, the larger interiors also benefit from the wide front and side glazing which lets through plenty of natural light, allowing all guests to enjoy a wonderful view and the captain to rely on outstanding visibility while cruising.
"The Escape" although built in 2007 was only first used in 2009.
- 2 separate generators 20HP and 13 HP.
- Solar Panels for recharging of Service batteries.
- Stern and Bow Thrusters.
- Water Maker.
- Equipped with a Diesel purifier that removes any water found in the diesel.
- 2 x Aircon compressors can be used separately or together.
- 2 x Gray Water Pumps.
- 2 x black water pumps
- 2 x fresh water pumps.
- Front stainless steel plate, anchor protector.
- 4 TV’s
- Satellite system.
- 2 Air compressor one for inflating rib and one for diving tanks.
- Fans in each of the bedrooms.
- Bose surround sound system.
- CD Player
- 2 x 1250 HP Mann Engines.
- Covers for all windows and tables.
- 2 Fridges (Inside and outside) large freezer, dishwasher, oven, hob, washer and dryer.
- 4 heads each with showers.
- 14-foot tender with 20 Hp Engine.
- Stainless steel Anchor plus another spare anchor on board.
- Cordless Remote control for driving boat.
- Table and chairs for both front and back areas.
- All inside and outside cushions are in very good shape.
- 2 Front and back spotlights. (cordless remote control)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.