Equipment Highlights and Features
- Twin 850hp Caterpillar C-15 Acert Engines
- New Strataglass Enclosure on Flybridge - 4 sides included
- UMT Hydraulic 1000# Davit with Power Rotate
- Chilled Water AC/Heat System including Flybridge
- Aquamiser 600 GPD Watermaker
- Rear Docking Controls with Thruster Controls
- Factory Installed Wesmar RS600 Stabilizer System
- (2) 75' Cablemasters
- Kohler 23kw Generator
- Kohler 13.5kw Generator
- Bow and Stern Thrusters 15hp 24v each with Remote Control
- (2) ISO Boost Transformers
- 37" Flat Screen TV and Bose Stereo System in Salon
- Three Staterooms each with ensuite head and shower
- LCD Flat Screen TV in all Staterooms
- Aft Deck Wet Bar and 20" TV
- Stainless Steel Door Frames and Aircraft Style Pilothouse Doors
- Kevlar Hull Bottom and Kevlar Collision Zone
- Factory Hardtop
- Full Walkaround
- Teak Aft Deck and Swim Platform
- Satellite TV
- Lazarette Freezer (3 total freezers on board)
- Boss Boats Hard Body Sport Dinghy powered with Yamaha 25hp 4-stroke Outboard
Don't miss the opportunity to see this exceptional Pilothouse Motoryacht. Her design reflects the uncompromising Hampton Yachts commitment to extraordinary design, construction and value. Call today for additional information and or photos. Recent survey is available.
Hampton Yachts Design Features
The starting point for each Hampton 630 is the 100% hand laid one-piece fiberglass hull that features solid fiberglass below the waterline with Kevlar reinforcing the hull and three outer layers of vinylester resin. The sharply V forward hull sections give the 630 a soft and dry ride, while the flattened lines aft add to the stability as well as the efficiency for superior fuel economy. Propeller tunnels are used to level the engines, add directional stability, and allow shallow water adventuring. Picture yourself at the helm in the Hampton 630 Pilothouse, A comfortable pilothouse settee with a beautiful burl inlayed table allows your family and friends to keep you company. You will discover one of the reasons that the Hampton 630 is the perfect yacht. When the weather is chilly or wet, the pilothouse is shirtsleeve comfortable while, in warm weather, the pilothouse remains an air-conditioned haven. From the helm, aircraft-style stainless steel pilothouse doors lead to the wide side decks.
Every Hampton 630 is built with real people in mind, so the doorways are comfortably wide, the stairwells gentle and spacious, and even the seating is carefully designed for comfort.
For absolute reliability, everything on the Hampton 630 from the powerful diesels right down to the electrical wall switches can be easily maintained, with readily available parts and service.
Just as important, each Hampton 630 was delivered with a surprisingly long list of standard equipment. Major items like the Wesmar stabilizers, generator, bow thruster, air conditioning, electronics, entertainment system, full galley appliances and the high-gloss cherry wood interior were all included with each Hampton 630.
To really see the quality built into each Hampton 630, however, you have to look at the details. Every possible nook and cranny has been converted into useful storage because we all know there is never enough storage on a yacht. Explore the engine room, and you will find that the wiring is neatly loomed and color-coded, that all the maintenance areas are easily accessible, and every pipe has a label at each valve. Look around the decks and you will see properly placed and sized scuppers. Wrap your hands around the oversized deck rails and feel the strength of the beautifully welded and polished 316 stainless steel. Call today to find out why The Premium Suite is the perfect boat for you.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.