|Tipo||42 Hard Top Express|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Bristol, Rhode Island, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||12.8 m|
|Calado máximo||1.14 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||16°|
|Peso seco||29000 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||4.04 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||6BT series, electronic|
|Tipo de transmisión||unidad pod|
|Localización del motor||Puerto|
|Horas de motor||880|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||6BT series electronic|
|Tipo de transmisión||unidad pod|
|Localización del motor||Estribor|
|Horas de motor||880|
|Diseñador||Sabre Design Team|
|Tanques combustible||450 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||160 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||60 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Profunda|
|Garantía del casco||Ninguno|
NEW SPECIFICATIONS. PHOTOS SOON. PRELIMINARY SPEC.
CHRISTINE is a superbly well kept, loved, babied SABRE 42 motoryacht. She has some special, understated features and she is nicely and recently decorated. She is a very lightly used yacht. She would do well as a serious cruiser or weekend boat. She is EASY TO USE. And again, it cannot be overstated that she is in wonderful condition, having been exceptionally well maintained by her knowledgeable owner.
Galley updated with 2-drawer refrigeration as well as a freezer in the engine room
SureShade electric retractable cockpit cover, allows for entertaining under cover in the cockpit
Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull Paint in 2016, fresh, shiny.
Freedom lift with remote control for a tender. Launch tender and then keep high out of the water
New Zodiac Hard bottom aluminum Inflatable with new 25 hp Suzuki engine, 2019. Mounts beautifully on the yachts Freedom Lift system.
Full Raymarine Electronics Package with FLIR Night-vision Camera
Lightly used Cummins engines, less than 900 hours, with Zeus drives and serviced September, October 2019.
Custom wooden and handcrafted storage solutions through out.
She has been buffed and waxed for the winter, engine and pod service has already occurred in October 2019. There have been systemic upgrades over the last few years that make her outstanding, plumbing and electrical. Furthermore, she has FLIR System for night vision.
CHRISTINE is outfitted with an attractive and complete updated custom decor package, a full set of spare parts. She is truly turnkey. Stored indoors in a heated shed.
If in the market for a late model Sabre with Cummins power and pod drives, this is the top of the food-chain choice.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Sabre Yachts 42 Hard Top Express has been one of the most sought after Sabre motor yachts.
Her helm deck is a careful study in ergonomics, surrounded by large opening windows and overhead hatches for maximum ventilation and light. Views for the helmsman and crew are virtually unobstructed. The Stidd helm and mate's chairs, covered in Ultraleather upholstery, provide a degree of comfort rarely found in competitors yachts. To add to cruising comfort, our engineers have reduced noise and vibration levels with a careful study of engine room ventilation and insulation.
Wide side decks with large diameter stainless steel hand rails, custom stainless steel portlights, line chocks and air intakes, a standard rope chain windlass and highly polished aluminum hatches all add to the beauty and functionality of her deck. A double anchor roller makes anchoring work a breeze.
An optional hard back enclosure closes off the helm deck from the cockpit with the addition of two elegant curved windows in the corners, a sliding window to port and an aluminum entry door.
Below decks her hand-crafted cherry interior adds to the sense of luxury, evident throughout. The master stateroom berth is low and wide, making it both comfortable and easy to access. The head with stall shower has private access from the stateroom and from the salon.
The main salon is configured with a long L-shaped settee and a custom, maple-inlaid salon table. The guest stateroom to starboard is equipped with a pull out double berth, many drawers and lockers.
Her galley is equipped with an electric cook top, convection microwave oven and offers ample storage for extended voyages.
ACCOMODATIONS and LAYOUT
The Sabre 42 has one of the best configurations in the genre, having two superb cabins, a VIP forward and the master to starboard; a large head with ensuite shower stall is between these cabins. The galley is below to port.
There are three dining areas: Below adjacent to the galley, on the helm deck, in the cockpit.
The main salon seating is up on the helm deck partly dinette and partly salon, and the area is open and visibility is excellent.
At the helm, forward, the sight lines are excellent; to each side, there is unencumbered vision. Aft, driving in reverse, is easily accomplished as there are no obstructions and backing the yacht is also easy.
MAIN SALON at HELM DECK
An “L” shaped settee surrounds the dining table. This compliments the salon quite nicely. This Custom made salon table adds an additional sleeping berth.
- UltraLeather upholstery main salon only of "Cologne"
- Storage under “L” settee
- Sabre tool drawer with basic tools
- Lockers outboard of berth back with louvered doors
- Sound deadening headliner panels added to make the yacht quieter than others
- 20 inch LCD TV
Island berth with custom Memory Foam mattress upgrade with Drawers and locker storage beneath. The stateroom has direct access to head. There are Storage lockers outboard and above berth and a Cedar lined hanging locker with louvered door.
- Nicely varnished Cherry hull ceilings
- Bureau with locker, and enough volume to keep a summertimes worth of clothing
- TV with DVD and a connection to DirectTV
- Passageway door to main salon.
- Three 120V outlets, one being Standard. Two were added custom
- ALL NEW Decor 2018
The guest cabin has a Double berth with upgraded foam mattress Drawers and storage under berth. The entry: Bi-fold entry door from salon. There is a bureau with drawers mirror above and cabinet behind mirror
- Storage lockers outboard below deck line and cedar lined hanging locker
- 120V outlet
- Two opening ports and one overhead hatch for great ventilation
- ALL NEW Decor 2018
L-shaped galley to port with high-pressure laminate galley countertop Corian Sahara and Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever with Scandvik faucet built in. There is a Custom made salon table for additional sleeping berth.
- Under counter, 2-drawer refrigerator/freezer 12v/120v with Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top. Also, Microwave/convection oven
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Stainless steel towel rack added
Beautiful Satin Varnished cherry interior with Teak and holly cabin sole. Soft headliner panels.Screens on all opening windows, ports and hatches.
- Optional fabric and drapery selections.
- Dovetailed maple drawers with drawer slides and push button latches.
- Wood handholds throughout.
- Teak deck on helm area
- Fold down seat in aft cockpit
- Electrically activated center windshield
- Additional dimmer switch at helm, master cabin and main salon
- Clarion CD/AM/FM stereo with four speakers and remote control
- Inverter/charger 3000 Watt Sine Wave with remote control
- Glendinning cord reel with remote for 50 amp cord
- Extra refrigeration at helm deck wet bar
- Mirrors inside top and bottom of head door to master stateroom
- Accord shades on opening ports
- Searchlight on hardtop mast
- Custom made salon table for additional sleeping berth
- Concorde Amber Martini glasline reading lights
- Helm has two reverse-cycle heat/air conditioning units
HULL, DECK and CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Gorgeous and stately Flag Blue Hull with cove and boot stripes. Painted 2006 and in nearly perfect condition
- Nonskid color Beige easier to drive without reflection from brightness
- Aft enclosure Strataglass hidden snaps and zips, upgraded zipper
- SunShure Front Windshield/Side-Window covers
- Full cockpit mooring cover
- Exterior cushion covers
- Modified “V” hull design with 16 degree deadrise at transom. Rides beautifully thru heavy chop.
- ISO-NPG Sport Yacht white gel coat and vinyl ester backup resin for durability and longevity.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates, stronger, more resistant to flex.
- Vacuum-bagged Airex C70 PVC foam core in running surfaces and topsides.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system with steel caps at engine mounts, integral. Stronger than most, and reduces vibration. This boat rides quietly and comfortably.
- Fiberglass swim platform with SS telescoping swim ladder and two fold down cleats
- Hull side rubbing strakes to ride against pilings without damaging hull.
- Striker, rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat on deck
- Knitted, bi-axial frp laminate with end grain balsa core for quiet ride, warmer interior, insulative and stronger than solid laminate.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4” diameter stainless steel rail system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with double anchor roller.
- Two anchor rode, fender and dock line lockers forward
- Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy.
- Stainless steel Anchor has 200 feet of chain
- Back-up anchor is a Danforth folding anchor with chain and rode
- Three Hinged cockpit locker hatches with stainless gas struts. Prevents broken fingers.
- Hinged, inward opening transom door to swim platform.
- Flag staff holder and teak staff.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Navigational electronics mast on hard top
- Bow and stern chocks.
- Custom stainless steel spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail and teak cabin side eyebrow.
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Salt water wash down fore and aft
- Shore water system with filter
- Single Seagull water purifier on galley cold water
- Single Seagull water purifier on ice maker
- Cherry boxes on the helm, One open and one with lock, located port side on the helm
- Cherry box to fit VHF Radio located starboard side on the helm
- Cherry vertical chart holder located starboard, inboard of the Captain's chair
- Cherry vertical chart holder located port, inboard of the Mates chair
- Cherry shelf built to fit over galley countertop sink area
- Cherry Vesselview mount - angled for better viewing
- Magnetic holder for iPad and cell phones at the helm
- Additional Freezer located in the engine room
- Flir Navigator II Thermal Image Camera
- Cup Holder on the Mates STIDD seat that folds out when needed
- Custom 9" mattress for the dinette/berth, stowed in master stateroom, adds comfort to berth on the dinette and fits custom over the berth cushions
- Custom mattresses in the master and guest cabins
- Stainless steel BBQ grille with custom rail mount
- Strataglass aft enclosure with hidden snaps and zippers
- Custom fitted decor for both staterooms, 2018 including sheets and bedding
- New Zodiac 12 foot Hard bottom aluminum Inflatable with new 25 horse Suzuki engine, new in 2019. Mounts beautifully on the yachts Freedom Lift system.
- TWO Raymarine E120w with two GPS and preloaded charts
- Raymarine 4 kW 24" Super HD digital Radome antenna
- Raymarine DSM 300 Digital Sounder Module
- Raymarine B60 Dual Freq Depth/Temp transducer
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata with DST 800 Brnz tilted transducer
- Icom M604 with hailer, fog and remote
- Shakespeare 8' antenna with SS ratchet mount
- Raymarine Sirius Weather receiver
- Flir Navigator II Thermal Image Camera
- Powder coated Camera mount
- Video Interface for E series displays
- Direct TV with two receivers
At the very heart of the yacht are two Cummins QSB 425 HP diesel engines driving Zeus Pods. A Cummins Zeus 3500 propulsion control system with Smart joystick manages the propulsion of the yacht and engine sync system manages the engines and records data.
Also, autopilot, autotrim control, cruise control, trolling valves, electronic compass, GPS receiver.
STEERING: Drive by wire helm with tilt steering.
OIL CHANGING SYSTEM: Reverso brand oil change system with fail safes to prevent accidental discharge. System makes it easy to change oils in engine transmissions and generator. Three system fail safe.
SERVICE: Recent service to all mechanical components
COOLER SERVICE: Coolers were serviced in 2019.
MACERATOR: Macerator replaced 2019
ZEUS DRIVE SERVICE: Zeus drives serviced 2019
120 V AC system:
- 50-amp, 240 VAC shore power inlet and 50 ft. cord.
- Bass illuminated main circuit breaker panel
- 120 VAC outlets in each cabin and engine room. Galley, head, engine room receptacles. GFI or GFCI protected.
- Charles Industries 50 amp 3 bank battery charger.
- 11.5 kW Onan diesel generator with water lift muffler, intake strainer, sound shield, transfer switch and dedicated start battery.
- Below deck reverse cycle heat air conditioning in two zones
- reverse cycle heat air conditioning on helm deck
12 Volt DC ships system power:
- Two group 31, dedicated, lead acid, engine start batteries.
- Two 8D, Lifeline AGM, deep cycle ships systems batteries.
- Battery disconnect and emergency crossover switches in engine room.
- Bass illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- 12 volt lighting system with Cantalupi Jeny overhead lights and Danish Cabin reading lights.
- Cockpit courtesy lights.
- 12 volt horn.
- Navigation lights: side, steaming, stern and 360 degree anchor light.
- Marinco Sealink 12 volt outlet at helm.
- Tinned wire used throughout.
- Helm deck air conditioning/heater system, two 12,000 BTU self contained units. Air conditioning/heater system below deck only two 12000 BTU
- Three Rule 2000 automatic 12 VDC bilge pumps.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Two roto-molded polyethylene water tanks. 160 gallon capacity
- Roto-molded polyethylene holding tank. 60 Gallon capacity
- Marelon sea valves on thru hull fittings below the waterline.
- Marelon discharge seacock with macerator pump.
- 11 gal. water heater operates on both 120-VAC and engine heat.
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- 12-VDC hot and cold pressure water system.
- Groco Paragon Junior pressure water pump with PST-1 accumulator tank.
- Electric water tank level indicator.
TENDER: New Zodiac 12 foot Hard bottom aluminum Inflatable with new 25 horse Suzuki engine, new in 2019. Mounts beautifully on the yachts Freedom Lift system.
Neither brokers nor owner offer warranty's of any kind. It is the buyers responsibility to hire competent marine surveyors to assess the fit and fitness of the vessel. All inventory is stated on the listing and any item not listed should be considered excluded from the inventory of the vessel.