|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Embarcación de cubierta|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Seguin, Texas, Estados Unidos|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos No Aplicables|
|Eslora total||6.71 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Peso seco||4665 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Interior/Fueraborda|
|Modelo del Motor||350 MAG|
|Horas de motor||405|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||9|
|Capacidad de asientos||9|
|Tanques combustible||51 gal|
Reason for selling is "Not in use anymore.".
This Hurricane has now been on the market a couple months. Looking for any offers!
2011 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 IO! Mercruiser 350 MAG Engine! Head Compartment! Well Maintained!
Speedy, Stylish, and Fun! With this 2011 HURRICANE SUNDECK 2200, you can create an exciting fun-filled day with friends and family, or just cruise alone and relax amongst nature's watery wonders.
Powered by a 300hp Mercruiser 350 MAG engine, this boat can reach a top speed of up to 50 mph and produce plenty of power for those thrill-seeking watersport passengers. Equipped with a walk-through transom, 2 swim ladders, a swim platform, and a wakeboard tower, this boat makes water activities easy and fun.
This Sundeck has the optional thru-hull exhaust, with ports on both sides like a sports car. You can switch the exhaust output, depending upon whether you want to announce your presence with a roar or blend in with an unassuming engine hum.
This Sundeck is amazingly ROOMY and COMFORTABLE for a 22-foot boat. You can carry up to nine passengers with room to spare. The bow seats can become a playpen with the two additional cushions included. The aft sun pad can also transform into a bench seat facing rearward. The tower bimini will provide relief from the sun.
And if nature calls while you are out on the water, the roomy head compartment provides quick relief as well. Just add a porta-potty and you are ready to go. There is also a sink with a freshwater tank to provide running water.
If you want some audio waves on the water, plug into the Polk Audio system and crank out some tunes through the subwoofer, tower speakers, and various speakers throughout the boat.
Complementing this Sundeck is a sturdy tandem axle trailer and a full boat storage cover.
Your time has come! Purchase this 2011 HURRICANE SUNDECK 2200 today and let the fun begin!
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Chaparral vessels for sale. If you're in the San Antonio, Austin, New Braunfels, or San Marcos areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other deck boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Hull appears relatively intact and free from any deep cuts. The snap-in carpet is in good condition. The upholstery looks fine with no wear and tear. In-dash stereo is not working at the moment. Owner plugs his phone into the adapter and plays music through the Polk Audio sound system (it's LOUD). Trailer tires have lots of tread with date codes of 2010. Bimini is in good condition. Engine starts up quickly and runs smooth according to the seller (see video for audio of engine running). Outdrive assembly repair was completed in April 2022. New upper gear case assembly was replaced and lower assembly was rebuilt. Also new impeller, shift cable, gimbal bearing, and seal kit.
- Carpet-snap In (Included)- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Beach Ladder (bow Ladder) (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bimini (Included)
- Bolster Seat (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Built-in Cooler (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Pull Up (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Storage (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Ski Locker (Included)
- Ski Tow Eyes (Included)
- Skier / Rider Mirror (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Sun Pad - Aft (Aft Sun Pad With Adjustable Back Rest)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Swim Platform (Included)
- Transom - Walk Through (Included)
- Wakeboard Rack (Included)
- Wakeboard Tower (Folding Wakeboard Tower)
- Windshield - Walk Through (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Docking Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2 Batteries)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Power Trim & Tilt Gauge (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Polk Audio Sound System)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Hatch - Electric (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (8 Cylinders)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1 51 Gallon Fuel Tank)
- Power Trim & Tilt (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Thru-hull Exhaust 2 Sides (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)