|Tipo||Flybridge Motor Yacht|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Yate a motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Vilamoura, Portugal|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos no pagados|
|Eslora total||26.87 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||21.36 m|
|Calado máximo||1.96 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||20°|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||12V 2000 M94|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Localización del motor||Puerto|
|Horas de motor||575|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||12V 2000 M94|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Localización del motor||Estribor|
|Horas de motor||575|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 1982 gal (GRP)|
|Tanques agua dulce||1 x 396 gal (GRP)|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 115 gal (GRP)|
|Forma del casco||Planeo|
No other 88’ Sunseeker in the World has ever been Optioned And Upgraded like “Eximius.”
If you are the type of Gentleman that demands the absolute Best of the Best in Comfort, Safety and Endless Entertaining Options – This 88 Sunseeker Is Your Next Acquisition.
"EXIMIUS" has the feel of a true superyacht from her striking exterior lines and incredible volume with a sophisticated open-plan interior. Custom ordered by an experienced and discerning Sunseeker owner that created the most expensive model of her type to ever leave the factory. Since 2015, the second owner has taken this yacht to a whole new level. With over €1.5m Euros invested he has created a level of specification typically found on yachts over 40 meters.
There are some levels of refinement that you simply cannot put a price tag on. If you require the Absolute Best “Eximius” should be on your short list of options to see.
KEY FEATURES TO CONSIDER!!
EQUIPPED TO HOST THE MOST INCREDIBLE PARTY EVER OR CRUISE IN COMPLETE COMFORT, PRIVACY AND SECURITY!!
INCREDIBLE BANG & OLUFSEN AUDIO VISUAL & SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE FOR THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR!!
ZERO SPEED STABILIZATION FROM BOTH TRAC STAR DIGITAL FINS AND 2 SEAKEEPER 9 GYROS!!
EXQUISITELY STYLED AND RE-DESIGNED FLYBRIDGE AND PORTUGUESE BOW!!
UPGRADED GENERATORS WITH HYDRAULIC BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS!!
EXTENDED FUEL TANK FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE!!
UPGRADED ENTRY ALARM SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE SAFES FOR EVERY GUEST!!
ADDITIONAL INTEGRATED STORAGE FOR SUPPLIES ON EXTENDED TRIPS!!
OUTSTANDING HULL PERFORMANCE UNDERWAY!!
HUGE SWIM PLATFORM FOR EASY ACCESS TO THE WATERI!!
WILLIAMS 445 SPORT JET TENDER!!
TO MANY CUSTOM FEATURES AND UPGRADES TO LIST!!
INCREDIBLY UNIQUE AND VERSATILE YACHT NEEDS NOTHING!!
Key Features To Consider
- EQUIPPED TO HOST THE MOST INCREDIBLE PARTY EVER OR CRUISE IN COMPLETE COMFORT, PRIVACY AND SECURITY!!
- INCREDIBLE BANG & OLUFSEN AUDIO VISUAL & SOUND SYSTEM UPGRADE FOR THE INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR!!
- ZERO SPEED STABILIZATION FROM BOTH TRAC STAR DIGITAL FINS AND 2 SEAKEEPER 9 GYROS!!
- EXQUISITELY STYLED AND RE-DESIGNED FLYBRIDGE AND PORTUGUESE BOW!!
- UPGRADED GENERATORS WITH HYDRAULIC BOW AND STERN THRUSTERS!!
- EXTENDED FUEL TANK FOR ADDITIONAL RANGE!!
- UPGRADED ENTRY ALARM SYSTEM WITH MULTIPLE SAFES FOR EVERY GUEST!!
- ADDITIONAL INTEGRATED STORAGE FOR SUPPLIES ON EXTENDED TRIPS!!
- OUTSTANDING HULL PERFORMANCE UNDERWAY!!
- HUGE SWIM PLATFORM FOR EASY ACCESS TO THE WATERI!!
- WILLIAMS 445 SPORT JET TENDER!!
- TO MANY CUSTOM FEATURES AND UPGRADES TO LIST!!
- INCREDIBLY UNIQUE AND VERSATILE - THIS YACHT NEEDS NOTHING!!
"EXIMIUS" has incredible exterior lines that will demand attention anywhere you are cruising.
Starting from a one of kind customized Flybridge that has been equipped with U shaped central seating, bar, electric hideaway TV, Jacuzzi with extensive sunbathing nearby and all underneath a hardtop with a convertible sunroof.
The bow has been designed with the preferred Portuguese arrangement that has table seating dining or cocktails, sun pad and huge central parasols that converts it into a more private space. Completely unique to “Eximius” the current owner added an extended pulpit platform that has multiple uses either underway or while at anchor.
From the Stern there is a hydraulic platform with lifting capacity for 650kg and comfortably provides access to the aft cockpit with further seating and a large electric high-low teak table.
An incredible open interior design that easily accommodates up to 10 guests in 4 cabins that includes a master suite with large walk in wardrobes, 2 x twins each fitted with fold down Pullman bunks and one double VIP cabin forward with its own private access and a huge walk in wardrobe. Easily providing all the comforts of home, “Eximius” is capable of carrying up to 4 crew with two crew cabins and separated galley. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating featured throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere no matter where you are.
Original Options When Built
- Fixed engine control station located in aft cockpit (with engine throttles, stop & start keys and thruster control).
- CCTV system with cameras in Aft Cockpit, Aft Flybridge Overhang (for bathing platform), Flybridge Hardtop (for flybridge view) and two in the engine room, including quad board for 4 out of the 5 cameras - signal to be fed to both helms and the Master Stateroom, Saloon and Crew Mess TVs.
- Bang & Olufsen AV upgrade - see separate AV specification available upon request.
- Burglar Alarm - Superyacht system - Sensors at all exterior access points with swipe type arming and disarming System
- Exterior lighting upgrade to be Cantalupi LED (cool white light) - see separate Lighting specification available upon request.
- All exterior speakers to be sprayed to match gel color.
- 1 x exterior 240V European AC sockets in the battery switch locker, with scalloped locker door in the Aft Cockpit.
- Air Conditioning - Upgraded to Tropical specification.
- Signal from Raymarine E-Series to be fed to Master Stateroom, Saloon and Crew Mess TVs.
- Simrad RS87 DSC VHF in lieu of standard with 3 x handsets: Main Helm, Flybridge Helm and Crew Mess.
- Washing Machine & Tumble Dryer - Separate washing machine and tumble dryer in lieu of standard combination unit in the Crew Mess.
- 2-ring ceramic hob in the Aft Crew Mess.
- Raymarine T450 thermal imaging camera mounted on the coachroof (the horn to move to the Flybridge Hardtop). Signal to be fed to both helms and the Master Stateroom, Saloon and Crew Mess TVs.
- KVH M9 satellite TV system with 3 x client supply HD, recordable decoders - Saloon, Master Stateroom, Forward VIP Stateroom. Signal from the Saloon decoder to be fed to the Port and Starboard guest cabins and the Crew Mess.
- KVH V7 satellite communications system including PABX and wireless router with 2 x BeoCom 2 telephones (table mount, aluminum finish): Master Stateroom and Forward VIP Stateroom and 1 x BeoCom 5 (including table mount speakerphone in aluminum): Saloon and 3 x DECT telephones (bulkhead mount): Main Helm, Galley and Crew Mess - ONLY Master Stateroom and Salon phones to be allowed to make outgoing calls.
- Raymarine G-Series wireless keyboard to control E-Series equipment through the Crew Mess TV.
- Overhead lighting to be on dimmer switches.
- Hydraulics - Trac Star Digital fin stabilizer system providing full roll control at speeds above 13 knots and significant roll reduction while at rest or anchor.
- Air Conditioning air handlers upgraded to quieter running AHDC units.
- Standard Alpine head unit to be installed inside the wardrobe in the Aft Starboard & Aft Port Guest Cabins.
- PlayStation 3 linked to the TV, mounted in the wardrobe in the Aft Port Guest Cabin.
- 2 x Timage flexible arm reading lights in lieu of standard in the Aft Starboard & Aft Port Guest Cabins.
- Wireless remote control for bathing platform.
- Portable air compressor unit with power outlets in Transom locker, Foredeck locker & Engine Room.
- Backlit stainless-steel sign writing (cool white light).
- Twin Anchor arrangement at Bow (2 x Lewmar V8 windlass in lieu of std. 1 X 80kg anchor with 100 meters 12mm diameter galvanized chain. 1 X 50kg anchor with 60 Meters 12mm diameter galvanized chain) in lieu of standard.
- Digital bar chart display for fuel monitoring system in lieu of standard analogue gauge.
- Raymarine ST70+ color Speed and Depth system in lieu of standard Raymarine ST60+.
- Echopilot FLS platinum forward facing sonar with display at both helms.
- Raymarine E120W - 12.1" Widescreen additional Color repeater on Flybridge.
- Raymarine AIS500 Class B transceiver with antenna.
- Raymarine wind vane and wind transducer pod.
- Raymarine DSM300 network sounder with transducer.
- Raymarine 12kW 48" Super HD Digital Open Array radar scanner and pedestal in lieu of standard.
- Move throttle and thruster controls to the left-hand side of the console.
- Simrad AP28 autopilot in lieu of standard.
- Air Horn upgraded to twin Kahlenburg (installed on flybridge hardtop).
- Spa-tub with full beam sun pad as on 1401088 - controls to be positioned on the port outboard face of the sun pad molding (forward end) in the Flybridge.
- Whale twist handle shower on the port outboard end of the spa tub sun pad molding in the Flybridge.
- Underwater lights - Aqualuma Series 6 white LED wide angle: 4 across the transom and 2 aft each side.
- 2.4 metre Whip Aerial for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on Radar arch.
- Wine cooler located in the Saloon.
- Electrical - Isolation Transformer.
- Electrical - Seamless Transfer. A recommended extra which provides virtually seamless transfer for AV equipment when changing over between shore power and generators plus changeover between generators by providing a supported power supply via an inverter. No longer a black out period during changeover and also helps protect sensitive AV equipment during this period.
- BBQ Grill - Kenyon Grill (537093) in lieu of standard Flybridge ceramic griddle.
- Cool water misting sets for Flybridge hard top - installed with 16 individual outlets on each edge of the retractable canopy opening.
- Dishwasher upgraded to full size integrated model in the Galley.
- Electric multifunction oven - Miele in lieu of standard in the Galley.
- Small microwave located in Galley.
- 2 x small round LED lights either side of step risers in lieu of standard center light.
- Ceiling feature lights to be the same as the overhead lights, in lieu of standard feature lights in the Saloon and Dining.
- Mac Mini with Apple wireless keyboard and mouse linked to the V7 router and a client supply 3G router in the Saloon and Dining.
- 2 x table lamps to be Porto Romana Rectangular Perspex Polo (PLB/02) with 16" rectangular Ivory silk shade (standard locations) in the Saloon and Dining.
- Table lamp to be Porta Romana Akoa Glass (GLB/04) with 11" Ivory silk shade in lieu of standard in the Master Stateroom.
- 2 x Chelsom Avenue (AV/60/TL) lamp with a QCY/12/IV shade positioned on the bedside tops either side of the berth in the Forward VIP Stateroom.
- 2 x exterior 240V European AC sockets in the wet bar locker, with scalloped locker door in the Flybridge.
- 1 x exterior 240V European AC socket on the aft bulkhead in the Engine Compartment.
- Single European AC socket mounted in the outboard end of the bookcase behind the Observation Sofa Seating.
- Generators Upgraded to Two Kohler 28kw 50Hz with super silent sound shields in lieu of standard two Kohler 25kw 50Hz.
- Standby fresh water pump - fitted using separate pick-up and strainer from tank feeding separately into main water circuit.
- Fuel polishing system.
- Oil change system for engines gearboxes and generators.
- Idromar Water Maker 230 liters per hour (MC5J-230).
- Main deck day head option.
- Delete standard chart box locker and continue sofa seating forward (move standard AC sockets to the starboard side).
- Flybridge GRP hardtop, including retractable canopy in Snow White 4128-10309 and an expanding cover in Sunbrella Plus Natural from aft face of hardtop.
- Black American Walnut wood finish interior in lieu of standard.
- Williams 445 Sport Jet Tender in white with Garmin GPS/depth sounder (including Portugal, Spain and Mediterranean charts), Garmin VHF, Anchor, LED deck lights, Audio package and Overall cover (in white) – White teak in lieu of standard flexi teak. AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION.
- Standard mixer to be positioned leaving no more than 20mm between the edge of the basin and the mixer and in the middle of the basin in all guest en suites.
- Water purifier for icemaker - General Ecology Ultrafine in-line systems one for each Icemaker.
- Bidet installation in the forward VIP en-suite.
- Install the legs for engine room storage cages above both engines, to allow for future fit of storage cages.
- Safe - 2 brick - with Digital lock in Aft Crew Cabin.
- Key lock for cabin door in Aft Crew Cabin.
- Blemish 701 Full Moon carpet in lieu of standard carpet in Crew & Guest Cabins.
- Window tinting on all windows and portlights (both main deck and lower deck).
- Extra sound insulation on forward engine room bulkhead (on cabin side).
- Blinds - Manual 100% blackout blinds with side tracks in white (RAL 9010) and white black-out fabric in Guest Cabins.
- Twin Guest cabin option - Inboard berth moves out-board to create double berth in Aft Twin Guest Cabins.
- Headboard to be horizontal feature panels upholstered in Abbot & Boyd Elitis Ineffables II LI 600 40 Un bon presage (Off white linen) in lieu of standard feature in Aft Port Guest Cabin & Paragon Snow White in the Aft Starboard Guest Cabin.
- Headlining panels behind the aft pelmet to be soft lined in Paragon Snow White in lieu of standard Black American Walnut panels in Aft Port & Starboard Guest Cabins.
- Hanging rails to be illuminated railings (as in the port and starboard wardrobes) in lieu of standard stainless-steel Railings in all Guest Cabins.
- Safe – 4 brick with digital safe to be fitted in the Walk-In Wardrobe in the Midships Master Stateroom.
- Vanity storage to have two divisions creating 3 compartments in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Angled bulkhead (from Walk-in Wardrobe) to be full-height mirror in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Midships Master Stateroom forward bilge area to be racked out for storage (hatch to be made as large as possible).
- Key lock for cabin door in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Sprung mattress for double bed in Midships Master Stateroom & Forward VIP Cabin.
- Berth to be widened to be as wide as the posts on the headboard with as small a bolster as possible in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Upper headboard to be 3D brick effect upholstered in Abbot & Boyd Elitis Ineffables II LI 600 40 Un bon presage (Off white linen) in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Berth surround and lower headboard to be Abbot & Boyd Elitis Ineffables II LI 600 40 Un bon presage (Off white linen) in lieu of standard in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Outboard (port) post on the forward bulkhead (on outboard edge of the VIP stair intrusion) to be wrapped in Paragon Snow White in lieu of standard in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Sofa and vanity stool to be Abbot & Boyd Elitis Ineffables II LI 600 40 Un bon presage (Off white linen) in lieu of Standard in Midships Master Stateroom.
- Stainless steel ladder for bilge access (both hatches) - Bow thruster hydraulics to be protected in the Forward VIP Cabin.
- Vanity storage to have two divisions creating 3 compartments in the Forward VIP Cabin.
- 3-piece Organic Panoramic fixed portlights in lieu of standard in the Forward VIP Cabin.
- Single European AC socket mounted in the outboard end of the bookcase behind the Observation Sofa Seating.
- SPOT satellite tracker.
- Black Isotta steering wheel in lieu of standard.
- Book shelf above sofa seating to have a removable stainless steel fiddle.
- Sliding door with Lamelux Vibrato center panel (horizontal pattern) between the Main Helm and the companion way outside the Day Head.
- Stainless steel handrail at aft end of AC monitoring panel (as 1351088).
- Extended fuel tank - giving a total of 8,500 liters.
- Compass Swinging and adjustment with correction card.
- Galley door to be split color, Black American Walnut - Satin finish (Saloon side) & Off White Lacquer, Gloss finish (RAL 9010) (Galley side) - door frame to be split color to match.
- Vanity drawer fronts and fiddles to be Off White Lacquer, Gloss finish (RAL 9010) in the Day Head.
- Lower Saloon flooring to be Natural Wenge (planks running longitudinally) in lieu of standard carpet.
- Upper Saloon flooring to be Bellisima 701 Full Moon carpet in lieu of standard carpet.
- Standard coffee table and dining table to be entirely wood (no glass insets) and to be stained white (RAL 9010).
- Edgebound overlay carpet in Bellisima 701 Full Moon for the port side sofa seating area (to extend completely under the forward and aft sofa seating and to be as wide as the aft sofa seating).
- Stowage for the standard crockery and glassware to be in the port sideboard.
- Camper cover for hardtop (including covers for the aperture in the hardtop supports as on 1321088) in Sunbrella Plus 5020 Natural.
- 2.4 meter Whip Aerial for FM Radio to match VHF Aerial on Radar arch.
- 2 x Attwood VisionAir helm seats in lieu of L-shaped seating on the forward starboard side.
- Adjustable back-rest for the forward sun pad.
- Companionway hatch at top of stairs from aft cockpit to flybridge deck - hatch to be clear acrylic to match flybridge Screen.
- Flybridge wet bar to have the large extension (as per 1401088) molded in XL3000H White, to include clear raised glass shelf and 2 x Besenzoni bar stools.
- Life raft 8 Man Canister in stainless steel basket on aft flybridge deck x 2.
- 1 x folding leaf table with close boarded natural teak top and a polished stainless steel drum pedestal.
- Flybridge screen to be clear acrylic in lieu of standard tinted acrylic.
- Flybridge Cockpit Teak Decking.
- Stern spring cleats located on the aft edge of the hull for stern mooring purposes.
- Pair of Retractable Cleats for tender on port and stbd corners of platform.
- Chocks on Platform for Williams 445 Jet Tender.
- 2 x stainless steel chafing bars required for each aft fairlead (positioned horizontally on the outboard side.
- Exterior cushions to be 50% soft and 50% hard foam.
- Aft Cockpit Table to have 1-piece fixed top, same size as standard, with close boarded natural teak and 2 x polished stainless steel drum pedestals in lieu of standard.
- Sun pad to have adjustable back rests
Upgrades By Current Owner
The following upgrades have been commissioned by the current owner since August 2015:
- All venetian blinds and black out blinds throughout the boat are now electrically operated.
- The Aft Cockpit table is now fitted on a high-low electric mechanism offering both a dining and low coffee table.
- A 55” Aqualite LED Outdoor TV is fitted to a fold-down electric mechanism in the ceiling of the Aft Cockpit.
- The KVH V7 satellite communications system dome has been replaced with 2 x additional KVH M9 Satellite TV domes providing access to 1000 TV channels across all four main European satellites for uninterrupted TV coverage.
- A control 4 AV system has been fitted providing touch screen and app control for TV’s, electronic blinds, lighting, music, Apple TV, PS4’s, Mac Hard-drive & Minimix system.
- New custom Main Deck free-standing sofas offering ingenious storage solutions, and a fold out chaise longue all finished in Whistler White Leather.
- New custom Main Deck free-standing extendable dining table with integrated storage and coffee table with integrated storage.
- Additional standalone USB charging sockets fitted throughout the boat.
- All internal lighting replaced for LED.
- An additional 42” Panasonic LED mirrored TV fitted to the saloon side of the Day Head bulkhead.
- Additional fold out work top fitting on the galley in front of the side door providing more useable work-top space.
- 2 x New Raymarine GS195 radar/chartplotters fitted on the Main Deck Helm Station, 2 x New Raymarine GS165 fitted on the Flybridge Helm, New Raymarine autopilot system with controls at both helms and a new Radar fitted on the hoop in 2018.
- Yacht Controller fitted.
- 2 x Seakeeper 9 GYRO Stabilizers fitted in the engine room providing ZERO roll at anchor. This system compliments the TRAC Fin Stabilizer system already fitted.
- Recessed Rain Head showers fitted in every en-suite shower.
- Back-lit mirrors fitted to the bulkhead of both Twin Guest Cabins.
- Fold down Pullman Bunks fitted in both Twin Guest Cabins.
- Custom electric fold out system fitted to the B & O LED TV fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom.
- Additional storage fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom walk in wardrobe.
- An additional Safe fitted in the Midships Master Stateroom.
- New teak stair treads fitted to all outside stairs.
- New color changeable LED bulbs fitted to the low level outside lighting all controlled by the Control 4 system.
- Completely new custom layout on the Flybridge including; New Jacuzzi with fold out sunbathing, new central seating cluster with wind break, new folding leaf teak table on a high-low electric mechanism, new bar (normally fitted to the 40m Sunseeker), additional folding backrests next to the helm station and a 55” Aqualite LED Outdoor TV fitted to a fold-down electric mechanism in the hard-top structure and AV connection socket to facilitate a free- standing DJ deck.
- A 7000-watt JL sound system on the Flybridge with more than 20 individual speakers including sub woofers and 4 amplifiers. An additional battery bank of 4 x 24v 25 Amp batteries and 2 x additional 24v battery chargers fitted in the Engine Room to power this AV system.
- Additional sound insulation added to ceiling of the Engine Room.
- An additional electrical transformer to receive 2 phase shore power and feed the electric system with additional power if shore power supply is not compatible the single-phase system fitted to the boat.
- Custom parasol base on the foredeck to house a 3m x 3m parasol.
- Custom pulpit platform with removable stainless-steel handrails and integral low level led lighting.
No other 88’ Sunseeker in the World has ever been Optioned And Upgraded like “Eximius.” If you are the type of Gentleman that demands the absolute Best of the Best in Comfort, Safety and Endless Entertaining Options – This 88 Sunseeker Is Your Next Acquisition.
Easy to see 7 days a week, schedule your appointment today.
Owner's Personal Effects. A full list of the Owners Personal effects will be provided upon request.
Engine hours are a representation of what the listing broker has been supplied by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, major overhauls and all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.