|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Cornelius, North Carolina, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||5.92 m|
|Calado máximo||0.43 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||16°|
|Peso seco||2722 libras|
|Modelo del Motor||4.3L V-6 mpi|
|Tipo de transmisión||Intra-fueraborda|
|Localización del motor||enums.engine-location.center|
|Materiale de propulsor||Aluminio|
|Horas de motor||91|
|Capacidad de asientos||8|
|Tanques combustible||23 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||Ninguno|
Customers looking for a sweet ride this year at an affordable price should look no further than this immaculate 2011 Tahoe Q5i. This is a very low risk vessel in the used market segment which is rarely found. This vessel is a 1 owner immaculate freshwater only vessel with matching trailer. The vessel has only 91 hours on its original 4.3L MPI bulletproof mercruiser motor with 26 of those hours run from 0-750 rpm! The simple tried and true alpha 1 gen 2 outdrive is clean as a whistle and the boat has been trailered and stored in a garage its entire life. You can tell from is near perfect gel coat. Cover from the sun is obtained from her large fold out bimini. Tuck the rear starboard seat in for a pass through to keep those seats in tip top shape. This package has it all for under $25K
- 4.3L MPI (fuel injected) mercruiser motor with only 91hours!!!! 220HP
- alpha 1 gen 2 outdrive
- full 20ft boat cover
- ski locker
- full bimini
- extended swim deck with integrated fold down ladder
- mint interior
- custom matching trailer with break away hitch/ diamond step plates and back tow straps
- stereo with cd and aux input
Manufacturer Provided Description
- Full-width aft swim platform w/fold-down boarding ladder and storage
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- Aft padded sundeck w/storage below and starboard walk-thru transom
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated cooler/storage below port seat, 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler below middle seat and starboard slide-out jump seat cushion
- Adjustable swiveling helm and passenger bucket seats
- In-floor ski/wakeboard storage
- Starboard console w/Tan dash, easy-to-read gauges, compass, sport steering wheel, storage, ice chest and AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack that also accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio package
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated and drained storage/coolers below
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD corrosion protection, EZ lube hubs and swing-away tongue
At 19' 5" (5.92 m) with our exclusive PowerGlideôhull design, the Q5i is one boat that's not afraid to get a little wild.
In fact, with the standard 190-horsepower MerCruiser sterndrive, it encourages you to let your hair down, crank up the throttle and have the time of your life. Whether while cruising across the lake or partaking in a bit of water sports action.
Time to slow down? This boat excels there, too, with plush seating and a sundeck, the biggest swim platform in its class, deep storage compartments and an AM/FM/CD stereo that even has an MP3 jack.
Go faster, play harder and see the wilder side of summer with the TAHOE Q5i.
- Length: 19' 5"
- Max. Recommended HP: 220 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 23 Gallons
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Beam: 91"
- Package Weight (approx.): 2719 Lbs.
- Max. Person Capacity: 8 Persons
- Pkg Length w/ Swing-Away: 20' 0"
- Depth Inside: 29"
- Max. Weight Capacity: 1300 Lbs.
- Max. Person Weight: 1300 Lbs.
- Weight w/ Engine (approx.): 2722 Lbs.
Comfort, Safety & Convenience
- NEW conveniently located fire extinguisher port
- 7 drink holders
- Hand-laid hull
- Fiberglass stringer system
- PowerGlideô hull design
- Hand-laid hull
- Heavy-duty rub rail w/stainless steel insert
- Marine-grade upholstery w/stain-resistant top coating
- AM/FM/CD stereo w/MP3 jack & 2 speakers also accepts optional Sirius Satellite Radio package
- Speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, trim gauge, oil pressure gauge & water temperature gauge
- Sport steering wheel
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Companion console w/insulated, drained ice chest & storage tray
- Walk-thru windshield w/aluminum frame
- Interior courtesy lights
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- 12V outlet
- Colors offered in Black Cherry, Onyx, Citron Yellow, Blueberry & Victory Red
- Full-width oversized aft swim platform w/top-loading, fold-down boarding ladder
- Stainless steel ski tow ring
- 4 stainless steel mooring cleats
- Passenger grab handles
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Storage in console, sides & under seats
- Oversized padded sundeck w/storage below
- Aft full-width seating w/32-qt. (30.28 L) insulated cooler under center seat
- Adjustable passenger bucket seat w/swivel
- Bow lounge seating w/insulated & drained storage/coolers below
- In-floor wakeboard/ski storage
- Custom factory-matched, single-axle drive-on trailer
- Color-matched, powder-coat finish
- 14" (35.56 cm) tires
- GALVASHIELD corrosion protection
- Step pads
- Submersible lights
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Retractable safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.