|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Cornelius, North Carolina, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||10.36 m|
|Calado máximo||1.01 m|
|Peso seco||18254 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||4.11 m|
|Altura libre de la cabina||1.96 m|
|Modelo del Motor||8.2 MPI HO|
|Horas de motor||240|
|Modelo del Motor||8.2 MPI HO|
|Horas de motor||120|
|Tanques combustible||250 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||90 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||35 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||10 años|
|Estilo de vida||Ocio|
Moontan is the Lowest Priced and Cleanest FRESH WATER Boat on the Market!
Desired 8.2L MerCruiser High Output Engines Rated at 425 HP
Under 150 Hours!!
Bow and Stern Thrusters
New High End Marine Stereo System in 2018
Two Staterooms With Large Head Including Stall Shower
Flexsteel Fold Out Hide-A-Bed Allows Comfortable Sleeping for Six Adults
Many Custom Items Like Teak Steps to Flybridge, All New Bridge Carpeting, Deluxe High End Marine Stereo and So Much More!
Generator Also With Under 300 Hours
Simply Stated This Is A Low Hour Fresh Water Boat That Is Priced To Sell
Moontan has had light use as evidenced by her low hours. She has also seen top care and maintenance by her fussy owners. Do not look at this boat unless you are ready to buy, as, she is that nice!!
This boat was ordered and built for the Charleston boat show in 2012. She was ordered to impress with the big engines and tons of high dollar options.
Some of her optional features include air and heat, Raymarine Premium Navigation Package including radar, cockpit to bridge safety door, bridge refrigerator, bimini top with full enclosure, custom new bridge carpets, custom teak on the bridge steps, high end new marine stereo system, speakers and remotes in 2018, fore deck sun pad, generator and so much more.
To view the detailed list of factory options and key features please click on the View Full Specs tab.
NOTE-this boat is located offsite at The Peninsula Yacht Club in Cornelius, NC. Please call ahead as she is shown by appointment only. The boat owners request serious prospective buyers only please.
Please contact the listing broker for more information or to schedule an appointment to take a look. Thank you for your interest!
Factory Options and Key Features
- Twin 8.2L HO MerCruiser inboards
- Largest gas engine package available rated at 425 hp
- 135 hours
- MerCruiser Vessel View option-digital engine diagnostics
- Generator with 295 hours
- Marine bilge heater installed
- Docking on Command-Vetus bow and stern thrusters
- Dark cherry matte wood interior
- Cocoa sold surface counter tops
- Interior carpet runners-carpets are in incredibly good condition, like new
- Two staterooms with master stateroom forward
- Master stateroom entertainment center-TV with DVD player
- Master stateroom private entrance to head
- Master cedar lined hanging locker
- Guest stateroom single beds convert to a queen
- Flexsteel hide-a-bed option-sleeping for six
- Central vacuum system
- Air and heating throughout
- Vacu flush head system
- Overboard discharge option for head
- Stall shower
- Salon flat screen TV
- High end marine stereo system, speakers and remote controls new in 2018
- Salon high low table
- Salon port side sofa with storage below
- Galley includes, but, not limited to refrigerator, convection/ grill microwave, two burner electric stove, lazy susan and more
- Wood galley floor
- Timeless white gel coat with striking black canvas
- Bimini top with full enclosure
- Cockpit bench seat with cover
- New bridge carpet
- New teak added to steps to the bridge
- Bridge refrigerator
- Cockpit to bridge safety door
- Raymarine Premium Navigation package includes open array radar, twin C90W color gps/ chart plotters and stand alone ST60 depth finder
- Bridge captains chair with flip up thigh rise
- Port side companion seat
- Large bridge aft bench seat with cover
- Full helm cover also covers helm seat and port side companion seat
- Exterior windshield cover-black mesh
- Bow sun pads with cover
- 4 fender holders mounted to bow rail
- Remote control spotlight
- Transom stereo remote
- Hot and cold transom shower
- 2 stereo speakers mounted under bridge overhang
- 2 stereo speakers transom flush mounted
- Trim tabs
Manufacturer Standard Features List
- Aggressive Bridge Overhang
- Consolidated thru-hull management system
- Island berth in the master stateroom
- Extended bridge with seating for seven
- 360 degree visibility from Salon
- 2 Stateroom Floor Plan
- Relaxed staircase to bridge
- D.O.C. (Docking On Command)
- Underwater exhaust system
- Ultra-flow Comfort Air System
While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising.
This livability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers.
Like the rest of the Meridian Yachts fleet, she also offers standard underwater exhaust which gives you a quiet ride with no exhaust issues.
The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan. This boat offers you more room and comfort than many 40' boats!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.