Manufacturer Provided Description
The Princess V42 is one of the best known sports yachts in production today, with an almost legendary combination of style, pace and agility.
The optional hardtop incorporates a large opening sunroof and integrates seamlessly into her dynamic profile.
The spacious cockpit incorporates a dinghy garage which is accessed via the bathing platform for easy launch and recovery.
Below deck the saloon and galley are substantial for her size and equipped with a high level of standard equipment. The U–shaped dinette can also convert into a double berth for additional overnight guests.
Both cabins feature en-suite facilities and the twin guest cabin can be fitted with optional sliding berths for greater flexibility.
- Power-assisted steering system
- Bow thruster 60kgf/132lbf (non joystick standard)
- 12v DC/240v AC electrical system
- 240v shore power with 70-amp float battery charger
- Remote control electric anchor winch
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
- VHF with DSC R/T
- Speed and distance log
- Echo sounder with alarm
- Remote control searchlight
- Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
- Refrigerator with deep freeze compartment
- Cockpit wetbar including sink and optional
- electric barbecue
- Cockpit top loading cool box
- Electric quietflush toilets
- Saloon stereo CD/radio and cockpit speakers
- Teak-laid transom platform
- Cockpit sunbed and cushions
- Transom door
- Garage with electro-hydraulic powered door and
- storage for tender
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Cockpit hood and tonneau cover
- Optional hard top version with electric opening sunroof and electric drop window at helm position
2 x 330mhp Speed range: 33–34 knots
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.