|Tipo||Pro Team 175 TF|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Barco a motor de pesca deportiva|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Mooresville, North Carolina, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||5.36 m|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
2013 Tracker® Boats Pro Team 175 TF
A master of multi-species fishing that is outfitted for catching crappie, bass and more.
With the Pro Team™ 175 TF, you can chase and reel in whatever species of fish your heart (or stomach) desires.
For the panfish, it presents a lower bow deck that keeps you closer to the action, as well as three bow seating positions so you and your partner can man your spider rigging without getting into each other’s way.
For all anglers, it provides fore and aft aerated livewells (both with a removable bait bucket), huge storage spaces throughout, two removable, fold-flat fishing chairs with multiple locations fore, aft and midship, a trolling motor and a fishfinder.
And if your quarry tends to be messier (e.g., catfish), you can always opt to replace the carpet with our optional non-skid surface throughout.
This all-around awesome fishing boat also features our NEW Diamond Coat™ finish for long-lasting good looks, and our exclusive Smooth Ride Guarantee™!
Features May Include
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat
- Lower bow deck w/3 NEW fishing seat bases
- TRACKER-exclusive all-welded Revolution™ hull w/Smooth Ride Guarantee™
- All-aluminum Power-Trac™ set-back transom for a quicker holeshot
- Minn Kota® 12V, 45-lb. thrust, foot-control trolling motor
- Lowrance® X-4 Pro fishfinder w/surface temperature
- Bow 15-gal. (56.78 gal.) & aft 16-gal. (60.57 gal.) aerated, recirculated livewells w/timers & bait buckets
- Helm & passenger seats w/molded storage boxes below & 2 fold-down fishing seats
- 7' (2.13 m) lockable port rod storage, 2 bow small items trays w/drink holders, bow/aft storage boxes w/aluminum lids & 2 aft drop-in boxes
- Custom factory-matched trailer w/EZ lube hubs, swing-away tongue w/retractable safety cables & all-welded frame w/GALVASHIELD® protection
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.