|Tipo||Topper 1542 LW Riveted Jon|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||PARAMARIBO SR, España|
|Eslora total||4.57 m|
|Peso seco||190 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Capacidad de asientos||3|
The TRACKER® Topper 1542 LW Jon Boat is our only riveted, flat-bottom Jon to come with an built-in wetwell, and it's built TRACKER tough to give you and your family years of fishing fun! At just 190 lbs., it can be loaded on the roof rack of some vehicles and in the beds of some trucks. It's reinforced with port and starboard aft foam boxes, corner braces at the transom, and extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength.
The standard no-glare Forest Green powder-coat finish will protect your boat for years of service life. The 1542 LW is rated for up to a 25-horsepower motor. An optional single-axle trailer with GALVASHIELD® protection is available.
- Durable powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Built-in wetwell in center bench seat
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .063 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- 2 bench seats plus bow platform
- Underseat foam for flotation
- Port and starboard aft foam boxes for added flotation & transom support
- Transverse aluminum ribs to strengthen hull sides
- Corner-braced transom
- Bow and stern handles for easy transport
- 3-year limited warranty on riveted structure
- Length: 15'
- Bottom width: 42"
- Max. recommended HP: 25 HP
- Beam: 60"
- Approx. weight: 190 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 448 Lbs.
- Max. person capacity: 3 Persons
- Hull material: 0.063 5052 Marine Alloy
- Transom height: 16.5"
- Max. weight capacity: 775 Lbs.
- Max. person weight: 400 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
Construction & Exterior
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted aluminum hull
- 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Port & starboard aft foam boxes for added transom support & flotation
- Corner braces at transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Durable, industry-exclusive powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Forest Green color scheme
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Center wetwell
- Oversized center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.