|Tipo||Topper 1036 Riveted Jon|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||PARAMARIBO SR, España|
|Eslora total||3 m|
|Peso seco||112 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Capacidad de asientos||2|
The TRACKER® Topper 1036 Jon boat weighs in at a mere 112 lbs. (50.8 kg), so it's easy to transport on top of a car or in a truck bed—and it can still fish 2 people! It also features a wide, 36" (.91 m) bottom for added stability. Crafted from a rugged .050 5052 aluminum alloy, this 9' 10" (3 m) aluminum boat is backed by a 3-year riveted structural limited warranty, ensuring the quality TRACKER is known for.
This compact yet stable boat is reinforced with pressed-in longitudinal corrugation, corner transom braces, underseat foam for flotation, and a durable powder-coat finish. The lightweight and economical Topper 1036 will let you explore new waters with ease.
- Durable powder-coat finish for good looks & long life
- Flat-bottom, solidly riveted aluminum hull
- .050 gauge 5052 marine aluminum alloy
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation
- Corner braces at transom
- 2 bench seats (center & aft)
- Bow/stern handles for lifting
- 3-year riveted structural limited warranty
- Length:9' 10"
- Beam: 52'
- Bottom width: 36'
- Max. recommended HP: 3 HP
- Max. person capacity: 2 Persons
- Max. person weight: 330 Lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 380 Lbs.
- Transom height: 15.5'
- Hull material: 0.05 5052 Marine Alloy
- Approx. weight: 112 Lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 189 Lbs.
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 3-year riveted structural limited hull warranty
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
Construction & Exterior
- Flat bottom hull design
- Riveted 5052 marine aluminum alloy hull
- Corner braces at transom
- Extruded aluminum transverse ribs that extend up interior sidewalls for added strength
- Durable, industry-exclusive, baked-on powder-coat finish for long-lasting good looks
- Pressed-in longitudinal corrugation for strength
- Forest Green color scheme
- Bow & stern lifting handles
- Center & aft bench seats
- Oarlock receptacles
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.