This lightly enjoyed 2017 VR5 is equipped with desirable options and is ready for fun on the water. This is a rare opportunity to own a practically new 20-ft bowrider at a pre-owned price. This VR5 was used on fresh water only and was originally purchased from Union Marine. The MerCruiser 4.5L 200hp engine has only 77.5 hours of use and it has recently been serviced.
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form AND function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s new AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Standard integrated swim platform is positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Bow Seating
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Speedometer, Volt, Fuel
- Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull and Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.