|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Lancha para pesca en lago o bahía|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Smithfield, North Carolina, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||5.69 m|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
|Modelo del Motor||VF115LA|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Acero Inoxidable|
|Tanques combustible||21 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
Built for bayous, bays and backwaters, the Ranger® RB190 is a shallow-drafting workhorse that’s ready to take on inshore species with saltwater-savvy touches from the all-aluminum trailer to the grippy, easy-to-clean Rawhide™ interior coating and pad-bottom hull for a smooth ride and responsive handling. Dual rear jump seats add deck space when down or seating when up and a padded driver’s leaning post flips down to expose a livewell that’ll accommodate tournament-size reds. The wide, stable and shallow-drafting design complements the 115-horsepower rating and slices through chop with nimble and economical performance. BayStar® hydraulic steering and a binnacle-mount throttle on the fiberglass console keep you confidently in command. Huge gear storages, twin 8-foot rod boxes and integrated cup and tool holders accentuate the angler-friendly layout and make days on the water easy in this lake, bay and backwater master.
- Length:18' 8"
- Hull Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 96"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Side Depth: 22"
- Hull Thickness: 0.1"
- Bottom Width: 68"
- Fuel capacity: 21 gal.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 2950 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 24' 8"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 23' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 95"
- Custom fitted marine upholstery: aluminum leaning post, (1) fold down, (1) bike, dual jump Seats
- Painted gunnel, hull side and bottom
- Metallic urethane paint w/ custom Ranger® graphics
- Rawhide™ coating on gunnel & interior
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Rear casting deck
- Windshield w/ stainless steel handrails
- 6 gauge trolling motor wiring
- Minn Kota® RT70 / B-52" Hand Edge Mt trolling motor
- Lowrance® Hook-2 4 depthfinder @ console
- On-board charger, 6X1
- 12V power outlet (USB included)
- Auto bilge pump
- Removable Navigation Lights
- Available w/ a wide range of factory rigged outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- BayStar® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model and/or setback plate)
- High performance steering wheel
- Binnacle mounted flush remote throttle control
- Power trim
- Bow trim & navigation switches
- Aerated livewell w/ timer, removable divider
- Custom fiberglass console w/ tach, speed, fuel gauges & easy touch switching
- Water pressure & trim gauges
- Optional hydraulic setback plate
- Aluminum transom w/ pultruded fiberglass reinforcement
- Built-in horn assembly
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- NMMA® certified
- Tie Cleats (4)
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- All aluminum floors & decks
- Passenger grab handles
- Lockable Storage
- Upright, level flotation
- Rod storage w/ rod tubes & console rod rack
- 1 1/2" Strakes on Bottom
- 5052 Aluminum
- Foam-filled one-piece construction
- Custom built Ranger Trail® trailer/single axle SM2950
- Aluminum trailer frame w/ galvanized cross-members
- Matching spare tire w/ aluminum wheel
- Swing jack
- Custom swing-away tongue
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Integrated load guides
- Waterproof lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.