Manufacturer Provided Description
Scarab jet powered boats provide you with unique advantages not offered with other propulsion systems. You'll experience exciting "hole shots", quick planing and performance that only a Rotax® jet propulsion engine delivers. A few key advantages you'll enjoy from your Rotax® powered Scarab boat:
• Shallow draft, allowing you to navigate your favorite waterway with ease.
• Shaft guard eliminates risk of weed and rope entanglement making your day on the water hassle-free. No need for a clean-out port.
• Lateral thrust control delivers quick reverse response and unequaled low-speed maneuverability.
• The Rotax® closed-loop cooling system keeps external water and dirt out of your engine providing years of trouble free service.
Hull and Deck
- Bow, Anchor Storage
- Bow and stern eyes, stainless steel
- Bow reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Cleats, pull-up, stainless steel
- Fiberglass stringers
- Horn, stainless steel
- Meets applicable USCG & Canadian Regs; NMMA Certified using ABYC Stds.
- Navigation lights, L.E.D.
- Rub rail, plastic w/ stainless steel insert
- Storage - wet storage swim platfrom
- Swim platform, aft, extended low-profile
- Swim platform, reboarding ladder, stainless steel
- Swim platform mat(s), soft step
- Thru-hull fittings, stainless steel
- Windshield - auto-inspired design
- Armrests port & starboard
- Assist handles, stainless steel
- Beverage holders, stainless steel
- Cooler, built in, bow
- Cooler, removable
- Courtesy lights
- Cushions, bow fill-in
- Fiberglass liner, skid-resistant, with stainless steel drains
- Glove box, Port console
- Scarab premium upholstery, silver accent
- Seating, Aft seating converts to rear facing
- Seating, bow cushions, hinged
- Seating, U-shaped stern seating
- Seating, bucket seats, ComfortRide, dual w/flip-up bolster
- Seating, (Scarab exclusive) notched seating area provides ultimate leg room
- Ski locker, in-floor, molded fiberglass finish
- Storage, bow & cockpit, beneath seats
- Storage, cargo nets port & starboard
- Storage, beneath versa lounge/motor hood
- Walk-thru, stern
- Table, three mount locations
- Flooring, cabana mat
- Savannah sand interior w/diamond accent stitching
- Depth sounder
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Lighted switches
- Outlet, 12V
- Scarab custom gauge cluster
- Storage for small electronics
- Tilt steering
- Stereo remote at helm
- Stereo system AM/FM, 2 or 4-speakers, MP3 port and Bluetooth® Connectivity
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.