|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Eslora total||11.13 m|
|Calado máximo||1.3 m|
|Calado mín.||0.6 m|
|Tanques combustible||33.81 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||9.51 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||3.17 gal|
Exquisite hardwood from the hands of master shipwrights seamlessly harmonises with a high performance computer formed e-glass epoxy composite hull to captivate your senses like no other craft.
The advanced construction behind the elegent lines gives accuracy, lightness and strength to make the most of the TT Boat Designs Nelson hull that gives such exhilarating handling.
Helming the 35 is about connecting with the sea in a way which inspires confidence and brings a smile to your face. Being in such stunningly crafted surroundings makes it an experience like no other.
Individually tailored for each owner to make it as practical and sociable as needed to suit your cruising plans.
The cabin, galley and toilet/shower are individually designed and trimmed to suit your plans and your tastes
Everything folds away into the anchor locker to leave the lines as clean and elegant as the designer intended.
The DALE engineers pay particular attention to the small details that make a big difference to experienced sea-goers – fuel tanks positioned to enhance stability, engraved labels identify components, sound proofing carefully thought out, cleats that add as much style as practicality.
- Full planing hull form in e-glass epoxy composite
- CE marked and supplied with Declaration of Conformity to
- Finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 - colour to owner's choice.
- Boot topping: white or colour to owner's choice.
- Antifouling: red or colour to owner's choice.
- Wheelhouse, wheelhouse roof and deck in e-glass epoxy
composite, finished with Awlgrip Awlcraft 2000 - colour to owner's choice.
- Cockpit floor coating: Awlgrip Griptex non-slip (Flexiteek
- Flexiteek decking to side and fore decks.
- Three hatches fitted to fore deck.
- Chain locker with overboard drain and anchor stowage.
- 15 kg Bruce anchor, 5m chain, 50m warp stowed in chain locker.
- Electric windlass optional.
- Grab handles to fore deck and wheelhouse sides.
- Stainless steel mast to wheelhouse, navigation lights and VHF aerial.
- Cockpit drained direct overboard. Three access hatches in cockpit sole.
- Flagpole - centrally mounted on aft deck.
- Boarding platform.
- Three pairs of mooring cleats.
- Timber console and companionway door.
- Upholstered helm and pilot seats on pedestals.
- Seat to forward end of engine compartment.
- 3 x 12m mooring lines.
- Adjustable aluminium boat hook stowed in locker.
- Four blue fenders with 2m (approx) lanyards.
- Upholstered vee berth with stowage beneath.
- Locker to forward bulkhead.
- Heads lower unit with electric freshwater toilet.
- Heads open fronted upper storage unit.
- Galley open fronted upper storage unit, lower unit with sink, fridge and diesel two burner hob.
- Hanging locker with canvas door.
- White laminate bulkheads.
- Vinyl head and side lining panels.
- Overhead lighting - two to galley, two to heads and four to forward area.
- Carpet to floor.
- Timber step into accommodation.
- Owner's choice of hardwood timber and timber veneer panels.
- Single engine and outdrive as specified in sound proofed engine compartment.
- Secondary cooled with flexible water intake hose and sea water strainer near inlet.
- Integral fuel tank with approved flexible piping to supply, return, venting and filler.
- Approved stainless steel filler.
- Primary fuel filter system.
- Engine space extraction fan.
- Auto fire extinguisher in engine space.
- Fire extinguishers and fire blanket.
- Black waste tank with pumped outlet and deck suction.
- Freshwater system with storage tank, hot water tank, approved pipework and deck filler.
- Hydraulic steering.
- Single station engine controls as supplied with engine.
- 12V electrics.
- DC cabling sheathed with plain copper conductor.
- 1x engine battery 105Ah.
- 1 x service battery 105Ah.
- Battery combiner switch.
- Split charge relay.
- Distribution panel located in forward accommodation.
- Electric bilge pumps to engine space, beneath cockpit and forward accommodation.
- Manual bilge pump operable from cockpit.