|Tipo||243 Center Console|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Corpus Christi, Texas, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||7.39 m|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
2019 Everglades 243 Center Console
The Everglades 243cc is the industry leader in the bay boat market, and has been since its debut. Add an optional GPS-enabled trolling motor and you'll never need to anchor again.
Optional jackplate and lifting platforms allow you to get into those shallow spots that most boats this size don't dare.By adding the optional, patent-pending upper station to your standard-equipment hardtop you'll spot fish you never even knew were there.
Luxury Is Not An Option
The low-profile, powder-coated bow rails and pop-up cleats combine with the casting platform/bow seating to make cast-netting live bait a breeze! The most comfortable place to sit on any boat while underway is the stern and the 243cc provides two incredible foldaway seats on either side of the livewell. When not in use, fold the seatbacks down to use the huge aft casting deck. So, whether you want to fish the back country or run 30 miles offshore, the 243cc can satisfy your requirements. This boat is guaranteed to spoil you!
Features may include:
- Setting ourselves apart, Everglades Boats focuses on quality in-house construction – highlighting patented innovations and a luxurious fit and finish.
Deck & Cockpit
- With every Everglades model, you can expect our ground-breaking engineering processes, precise craftsmanship, and our unparalleled quality and safety standards.
Mechanical & Electrical
- Each feature of our unsinkable boats is handmade in-house in our state-of-the-art facility and put through rigorous quality assurance testing before it’s deemed seaworthy.
Console & Hard Top
- Proudly demonstrating our fine, in-house craftsmanship, every detail of our console and hard top is handcrafted by skilled Everglades craftsmen and women.
- Everglades Boats are built from the ground up to be fierce fishing machines. Every boat that leaves our factory is ready to fish – and look good doing it.
- Take a seat and enjoy the ride! Our seats are custom built for every model and offer the most comfortable and convenient seating options in the industry.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Transporte de barcosTransporte de barcos