|Tipo||Classic LX 200 L|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Aluminio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||6.5 m|
|Eslora en la cubierta||6.25 m|
|Peso seco||2272 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||10|
|Tanques combustible||28 gal|
|Forma del casco||Pontón|
|Garantía del casco||De por vida|
Classic LX - Simply Amazing
Simple and superior don't often define the same product, but the Claccis LX is an undeniable exception. From the bow to the stern and everything in between, Classic LX is built with a high standard of excellence - making it top in its class. Plenty of configuration and styling options only add to its desirability. Everything Crest stands for is embodied in the Classic LX- craftsmanship, technology, and durability. It's all there.
- LOA (measurement is from rear of transom to furthest point in bow): 21 ft. 4 in.
- Deck: 19 ft. 2
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 25
- Max HP (CP2/CP2 Hydraulic Steering): 115 hp
- MAX HP (CPT): 150 hp
- Capacity Weight/Persons: 1,551/10
- Weight (EST.) w/o Engine: 2,302 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity (CP2/CP2 Performance): 28 gal.
- Fuel Tank Capacity (CPT): 48 gal.
- Textured Heavy Duty Powder Coated Fence Rails
- 25" Diameter Round Tube w/ .080 Thickness
- 49" nose cone - .100 Thickness
- 5/8" Solid Extruded Full Keel
- Custom "M" Brackets w/Aluminum Skirting
- Fully sealed structural bulkheads with 4 Chambers
- Motor Mount - Direct Fill Fuel Tank
- 3/4", 7 ply Marine Grade Plywood - Lifetime Warranty Decking
- .190" Aluminum 3-sided Cross Members (CP2/CP2+)
- Flexible Door/Gate Stop
- Tech-Screwed (CP2/CP2+)
Railing, Fence Panel And Fiberglass
- Heavy Duty Powder Coating
- 1.25" Ribbed Aluminum Rail w/"D" rail accents
- 90 degree Lift and Lock safety gates with full length hinge (400 lb. capacity)
- Fence Panel .040 thickness aluminum
- Fence Mounted Navigation Lights
- Insulated Fence panel "rattle free"
- Rail Deck Spacers
Canvas, Bimini And Hardware
- Bimini Top and Boot w/SS quick release hardware
- 1.25" Bimini Frame Extrusion
- Mooring Cover
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 4-Step Stainless Steel Ladder
- Custom Crest I Fiberglass Helm stand w/windscreen
- Instruments - Tach, Fuel, Volt, Trim
- Audio System: Fusion MS-RA205 Head Unit with Multi-Zone Technology with Bluetooth and (4) 150W - 6" Fusion Speakers
- Captain's Cooled Drink Holder
- Tilt Steering Wheel Assembly - SeaStar Xtreme (CP2 )
- Exclusive 1.25" Aluminum and PermaPanel seat bases with pass thru storage
- 23" Mid Back Sliding/Swiveling Helm Chair
Manufacturer Provided Description
Simple and superior don’t often define the same product, but the Classic LX is an undeniable exception. From the bow to the stern and everything in between, Classic LX is built with a high standard of excellence – making it top in its class. Plenty of configuration and styling options only add to its desirability. Everything Crest stands for is embodied in the Classic LX- craftsmanship, technology, and durability.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.