|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Cabina en popa|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro), Reino Unido|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||13.36 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||11.28 m|
|Eslora en la cubierta||11.89 m|
|Calado máximo||1.16 m|
|Calado mín.||1.14 m|
|Peso seco||13000 kg|
|Distancia máxima del puente||3.68 m|
|Altura libre de la cabina||1.91 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Diseñador||TT Boat Design Ltd|
|Astillero||Dale Nelson Boats|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||12|
|Tanques combustible||2 x 675 litros (GRP)|
|Tanques agua dulce||1 x 430 litros (Plástico)|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 60 litros (Plástico)|
|Forma del casco||Semi Desplazamiento|
At DALE Motor Yachts, the DALE Nelson 38 will always be very special – not only is it extremely accomplished, it is the boat that established us as builders of finely crafted motor yachts, “peerless build quality” was how the boating press put it, and earned us the reputation of “Kings of boats that laugh in the face of rough seas” – again the words of a magazine editor.
The standards established for the 38 then lead us into building the “achingly beautiful” DALE Classic 45, a new design from the Nelson designer, Arthur Mursell of TT Boat Designs, that was developed to offer even greater levels of performance and sea keeping.
With every boat featuring a bespoke hand crafted interior, the 45 was an immediate hit with journalists and owners.
And now, perhaps our most exciting boat to date is leaving the drawing board to enter production in readiness for launch early in 2019…the DALE 40 takes the Nelson 38 to the next level with the best attributes of the 38 and 45 – further enhanced sea keeping that improves on levels that already astonish even the most experienced of helmsman, and substantially more accommodation space.
The forward underwater profile of the hull follows the 38 to offer the best upwind ride, whilst the aft sections borrow from the 45’s greater deadrise for improved handling in following seas.
The latest CNC machining techniques have been used to build the plugs and moulds giving the new DALE 40 hull and superstructure THE highest level of accuracy and finish and allows us to customise the internal arrangements to the finest of detail.
In addition, the design features…
- a contemporary interpretation of the timeless Nelson lines – a design that we have spent months honing until every detail from every angle is practical and pleasing to the eye
- more pronounced bow flare, flared top sides and increased freeboard, for a drier ride, a greater internal hull space and improved accommodation
This increase in accommodation volume has given us…
- comfortable 6’4” headroom
- a forward cabin with ensuite heads/shower and the option for either a large double berth or twin V berths
- a large forward heads with separate shower
- a lower galley to the same spacious dimensions as the 45 galley
- a second mid cabin option for the aft cockpit version
- a spacious wheelhouse – positioned further forward than the 38 to offer the same interior volume as the 45 wheelhouse
- even more generously wide decks
- the aft cockpit version has a cockpit of the same size as the 45 and which integrates with the wheelhouse to provide an extended socialising area
- the aft cabin version has a spacious aft cabin with double berth and en suite heads and shower and an exterior helm position with a large aft deck and seating
- It goes without saying that the levels of personalisation for each owner will be everything you expect of a DALE build, whilst the standards of fit, finish, installation and attention to detail will continue to match the standards of the world’s finest motor yachts.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.