|Tipo||Merry Fisher 695 Series 2|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Swanwick, Hampshire, Reino Unido|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||6.91 m|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
|Modelo del Motor||DF150APL|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Acero Inoxidable|
|Garantía del casco||7 años|
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 695 Series 2
The Merry Fisher 695 features 4 berths, a separate toilet compartment and a generous aft cockpit with sundeck. Opening portholes and a sliding roof hatch add to the comfort when onboard and her large windows provide a light and airy cabin space making the wheelhouse feel bigger than her size suggests.
Please call to discuss offers on this boat - lying Swanwick now!
** Part exchange available **
- Merry Fisher 695 Series 2 upgrade for Legend Version, separate heads compartment with door
- Year: 2020
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF150APL 4-stroke 150hp (other options available)
- EC rating: C - 8
- Location: Swanwick Marina - Due December 2019
- LOA: 22 ft 8 in / 6.93m
- Beam: 8 ft 4 in /2.54m
- Draft: 1 ft 6 in / 0.46m (engine up)
- Air draft: 7 ft 2 in / 2.20m
- Suzuki DF150APL 150hp 4-stroke outboard
- Max speed: 32 knots
- Cruising speed: 22 knots
- Consumption 29 lph
- Approx. range: 170 miles
- Electronic controls
- Five year Manufacturers Warranty
- Prerigging for Suzuki outboard with electronic controls
- Fuel capacity: 200 litres
- Water capacity: 50 litres
- 4 x berths
- 2 x double berths
- Saloon with forward facing seating for four
- Excellent all round vision
- Upgrade to separate toilet compartment with door
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- U-shaped cockpit with cushions, seats + table + sundeck cushions
- Bathing platforms with teak
- Storage rack on coachroof for paddle board
- Pressurised fresh water system complete with galley tap and cockpit shower including sink and tap in w.c. compartment
- 240v shore power system with battery charger
- Luxury galley with Arpa black finish worktop, 2 x stainless steel glass holders, gas cooker and gas box
- 12v fridge 40L + with extra battery
- Double berth conversion kits
- Wheelhouse interior curtains + cabin separation curtain
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Screen wash
- Etch, prime & apply two coats of antifoul
Permier Trim Pack
- Trim level premiere includes:
- Wheelhouse sliding hatch
- Aft cockpit bench cushions, seats and back rests
- Sliding window at portside
- Second windscreen wiper port side
- Moveable backrest for co-pilot seat
Need Additional Equipment Fitting?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment that you may be interested in having fitted to your new boat. From major onboard systems to navigational aids and additional loose chandlery items. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
- Trailers sourced
- Part exchange available
Selling Your Boat
Selling Your Boat?
- DO YOU HAVE A BOAT YOU WISH TO SELL?
- Then why not get her listed with us at Swanwick & take advantage of the following:
- Huge Free internet presence with full boat listing & pictures until sold
- Experienced staff available everyday including weekends
- Excellent location within the River Hamble for accessing boats for sale
- Sale handled completely by Sea Ventures staff right through to completion. Huge group data base of customers looking for your boat
- Your boat will be listed on our website plus Yachtworld.com, Boatshop24.co.uk, Boatshop24.com, boats.com, The YachtMarket.com, Rightboat.com, EYB, BoatsandOutboards etc etc
- To obtain your ‘Sellers Pack’ please call us!
Directions to Sea Ventures at Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.