|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Barco a motor de pesca deportiva|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Minot, North Dakota, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||6.15 m|
|Calado mín.||0.46 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||18°|
|Peso seco||2900 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||6|
|Tanques combustible||55 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Profunda|
|Garantía del casco||De por vida|
2020 Nitro ZV20 with a 250 Mercury ProXS, 9.9 Kicker!
This Nitro has the following features:
tandem axle trailer
smooth moves seats
Minn Kota Ulterra 112 lbs 38 volt
Call for more details!
- Length:20' 2"
- Length: 20' 2"
- Beam: 8' 4"
- Bottom width: 6' 5"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Fuel capacity: 55 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1100 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2200 lbs.
- Interior depth: 25"
- Transom height: 26"
- Deadrise: 18 degrees
- Draft: 18"
- Average dry weight: 2900 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5500 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 11"
- Storage length: 24' 1"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Gunnels designed to maximize interior space & fishing room
- 3 stainless steel drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- Stainless steel bow & stern eyes
- Anti-fatigue matting below bow & cockpit carpet
- Fold-down 4-step stainless steel reboarding ladder
- Passenger grab handle
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated baitwell w/removable bucket
- Aft 26-gal. (98.42 L) insulated Guardian™, anti-slosh & rotomolded livewell w/removable divider, bait bucket & rounded corners
- Two 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Two 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) recirculator pumps w/timers (1 for baitwell, 1 for livewell)
- Pump-out systems (baitwell & livewell)
- Oxygen generators (baitwell & livewell)
- Livewell lid latching to keep lid closed at speed & in rough conditions
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- Minn Kota® Terrova® 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) composite shaft, foot-control trolling motor w/Bluetooth® & Universal Sonar 2
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Lowrance® Elite-7 Ti2 Combo RAM®-mounted fishfinder w/GPS
- NEW touchscreen switch panel w/1-touch boat controls including First Fish, Nite Mode, master power, trim, lighting, bilge, livewells & more
- NEW key fob remote w/First Fish, Nite Mode, master power on/off & trim
- First Fish feature fills & recirculates livewell w/1 touch for stress-free livewell prep
- Hydraulic steering w/custom tilt wheel
- Heavy-duty molded, tinted windscreens
- Custom-molded port & starboard modular consoles w/finished bottom
- Oversized carpeted, lockable port glovebox w/dual access
- Below-console footrest w/storage
- Port & starboard below-console shelves
- SmartCraft® link gauges w/Mercury® monitor
- Side-mounted LED courtesy light
- Space to mount additional electronics
- Bike seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X folding molded fishing seat w/hydraulic pedestal
- Attwood® Centric X driver & passenger seats
- Stainless steel bow & aft rails (port & starboard)
- Bow port & starboard lockers w/lift assists
- Bow port cooler w/removable tray
- Bow & aft lockable storage compartments
- 3-level center rod locker for rods up to 8' (2.44 m) w/tapered rod tubes to protect rod tips
- Between-console foldout storage drawer w/two 3600 tackle boxes
- Extra-large integrated port net holder
- Passenger rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Port & starboard midship insulated storage boxes designed to accept tackle trays
- Midship in-floor storage for batteries
- Starboard tool holder
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Easy access to rigging & pumps
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 24-oz. (.68 kg) plush, marine-grade, cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Room to RAM®-mount additional electronics at bow
- Stainless steel lockable latches
- Deep V NVT™ performance hull w/Rapid Planing System™ (RPS™) transom
- 10" (25.4 cm) R&R Design Slidemaster adjustable jack plate; 8" (20.32 cm) w/225HP motor
- Transom designed for Kicker motor application
- Rigging tube
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Hand-laid, heavy-duty performance hull w/reinforced sides
- Bow navigation lights integrated into gunnels
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, navigation light, anchor light & trim switches
- Redundant automatic bilge pump system w/dual 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) pumps
- Heavy-duty Interstate® starting battery
- 3 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 4-bank, 35-amp onboard battery charger w/exterior receptacle
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Automotive style, labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Manual LED-lighted bow storage compartments
- E-Start emergency jump start system
- Master power switch
- Ventilation fan system in bow storage
- Waterproof Deutsch gauge plugin connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Console-mounted 12V outlet
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) custom NITRO® aluminum wheels w/radial tires
- Integrated boarding step w/safety handle for easier boarding/reboarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Surge disc brakes on both axles
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Spare tire carrier w/matching spare tire
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,500-lb. (680.39 kg) swing-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/non-binding nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.