|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Barco a motor de pesca deportiva|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Eslora en la cubierta||5.33 m|
|Peso seco||1250 libras|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||4|
|Tanques combustible||23 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||De por vida|
The Z175’s tournament-inspired design is evident from bow to stern and is complemented by spirited, economical performance. An 8-foot rod box and gelcoat-lined, insulated step cooler, massive starboard storage and integrated tool holders highlight the front deck while power is provided by 115 horses hung on an integrated setback for peak performance. The cockpit features premium seats covered in marine-grade vinyl for sharp looks and all-around comfort, while the cantilevered console delivers more space and houses standard Lowrance® electronics. The timed, aerated livewell is flanked by a pair of oversized storage boxes in front of an easy-to-reach battery access. Complementing the on-water performance of the Z175 is a hand-built Ranger Trail® trailer that’s custom made for years of peace of mind off the water. The swing-away trailer tongue makes this compact rig even shorter for more storage options. Each time you back it down the ramp, the Z175 boasts big features and a big attitude.
- Big features and big value in a compact package
- Fits in many garages and tows easily
- Plush, premium, marine-grade seating
- Offset console for ample legroom
- Full-featured fiberglass console
- Length:17' 6"
- Hull Length: 17' 6"
- Beam: 92"
- Max. recommended HP: 115 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel capacity: 23 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 15 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1200 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1250 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port 1: 7' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Port 2: 8' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 4 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 3725 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 22' 6"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 20' 2"
- Width On Trailer: 97"
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Edge 70 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Flush-mounted throttle control
- Foam-filled fiberglass stringer system
- Stainless Steel Prop
- High performance steering wheel
- No-feedback steering
- Integrated engine setback
- Power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage w/ organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Integrated tool holders
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Integrated Drink Holders
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Lowrance® HOOK2-5 @ console
- On-Board Dual Pro™ charger, 6x3
- Console panel w/ switches & gauges: speedometer, tach, fuel, trim, water pressure
- Bow panel w/ switches
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Removable LED stern light
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- 12V DC power receptacle
- Courtesy light(s) @ console(s)
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Tinted windshield
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid-resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bench seating, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ 15.5" non-adjustable post
- Boarding ladder
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Road Armor Equipped® trailer fenders
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- NMMA®/NATM certified