|Tipo||Z521L Touring w/ Dual Pro Charger|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Categoría||Barco a motor de pesca deportiva|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Eslora total||6.61 m|
|Peso seco||1950 libras|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||5|
|Tanques combustible||51 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||De por vida|
We’ve rolled 50 years of boat-building expertise into the Z521L Comanche® to bring you the ultimate bass fishing machine. No one comes close to the level of quality, commitment and proven excellence that is on display inside and out of every Ranger boat. The bold look of the Z521L translates into confidence whether you’re blowing across big water or sliding into shallows. The L Series designs feature unique styling, Ultra-Comfort bucket seats, an intuitive control keypad, distinctive consoles, LED lights and a custom trailer for functional beauty that sets you apart. A tournament-proven layout boasts a world of storage from bow to stern are designed with efficiency and convenience in mind. A high-strength pultruded fiberglass transom, fiberglass stringers, upright, level flotation and a foam-filled core all add up to deliver that legendary one-piece feel and responsive performance for which Ranger® boats are known. We custom build every Z521L to be the apex of bass boat performance, technology and style. Like Ranger itself, the Z521L has nothing to prove.
- All-new 300HP rating for 2020
- Bold style, elite fishability unparalleled quality
- Handmade Ultra-Comfort bucket seats
- Unrivaled stability, solid feel and safety
- Can accommodate a 16-inch graph at the console
- Peak all-around performance
- Length:21' 8"
- Hull Length: 21' 8"
- Beam: 98"
- Max. recommended HP: 300 HP
- Engine Shaft Length: 20"
- Inside Depth: 21"
- Fuel capacity: 51 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 31 gal.
- Total Person, Motor, Gear: 1700 lbs.
- Approximate Boat Weight: 1950 lbs.
- Rod Box Length - Port: 8' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 1: 9' 0"
- Rod Box Length - Center Row 2: 8' 6"
- Rod Box Length - Starboard: 7' 0"
- Max. person capacity: 5 persons
- Trailer GVWR: 5400 lbs.
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 26' 5"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 24' 5"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Insulated cooler w/ gelcoat liner & drain
- Runnin' rod rack w/ strap
- Rod storage & tackle organizer
- Lockable storage compartments
- Integrated tool holders
- Stainless steel seat bases
- Gas spring lid assists
- Carpeted deck step w/ storage
- Carpet trim
- Molded-in driver/ passenger footrests
- Custom colors, graphics & trim package
- Trim package featuring chrome and polished aluminum accents
- Net holder
- Two front deck retractable rod straps
- Ranger® tournament measuring board
- Stainlesss steel integrated drink holders
- Remote drain plug
- Power Ventilation Rod Storage™
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Minn Kota® Fortrex 80 24V trolling motor
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- High performance stainless steel prop
- Flush-mounted throttle control w/ power trim
- Pultruded fiberglass transom & fiberglass stringers
- Setback plate
- High performance steering wheel
- Recirculating aerated livewell w/ removable divider, filter screens, automatic timer
- Dual livewell lids
- Venturi Air & livewell pump-out system
- Integrated engine setback
- Teleflex Sea Star Pro® hydraulic steering (may vary w/ engine model & setback plate)
- Electrical system disconnect / jumper switch
- Recessed trolling motor foot pedal
- NMMA® certified
- Upright, level flotation
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Padded front deck
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Removable tinted windshield(s)
- Stainless steel tie cleats
- Passenger assist handles
- Skid resistant material on bow
- Bilge pump (1) automatic (1) manual
- SRS bucket seats w/ center storage, (1) bike seat w/ pro pole, (1) SRS all-weather fold down w/ power pedestal
- Adjustable driver seat
- Boarding ladder
- Lowrance® HDS-7 LIVE @ bow & HDS-9 LIVE @ console
- On-board Dual Pro™ charger, 15 x 3
- Keyless ignition / digital switching @ bow & console
- Custom multi-function gauges - speed, tach, water pressure, trim, fuel, volt, temp
- Heavy duty 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/ 60 amp breaker
- Wiring harness w/ master breaker
- 12V DC power receptacle with USB
- Rear charger receptacle
- LED compartment & livewell light package
- LED navigation lights w/ built-in bow lights
- LED courtesy light(s)
- Solid state resettable switching w/ 30A master breaker
- Aluminum wheels w/ matching spare tire & wheel
- Matching fiberglass fenders w/ step pads
- Matching fiberglass trailer step
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Swing-away tongue
- Center swing jack
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Retractable trailer tie-downs
- Ranger® Boats Road Armor Equipped® trailer protectant
- Torsion axles
- LED lighting
- (2) Back-up lights