|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Eslora total||6.43 m|
|Calado máximo||0.84 m|
|Calado mín.||0.43 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||20°|
|Peso seco||2600 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||1.17 m|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||10|
|Tanques combustible||46 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
A jack of all trades, the Mercury outboard-powered TAHOE® 2150 CC was carefully designed to provide families and anglers the features and fishability they want/need to do it all.
When it’s time to fish, the center console means you can cast and work your catch from all sides of the boat without anything getting in the way. In addition, the 2150 CC comes with racks for rods up to 10’ long, an aerated livewell and dual 84-quart insulated storage boxes that can double as fishboxes.
You can also lounge on the comfortable seating throughout, including under the standard Bimini top aft. Or, take a dip off the fore and aft swim platforms—both with telescoping boarding ladders so you can reboard and do it again!
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow seating w/84-qt. (79.49 L) insulated storage/fishboxes, 17-gal. (64.35 L) insulated livewell & non-skid casting platform
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/trolling motor storage compartment
- Port & starboard rod racks w/for four 7' (2.13 m) & two 10' (3.05 m) rods
- Center console w/in-console storage
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- Aft lounge w/two 56-qt. (53.00 L) storage compartments (starboard being dry storage) & 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Aft swim platform w/ski tow pylon receptacle & 4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Length:21' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 2"
- Max. recommended HP: 225 HP
- Fuel capacity: 46 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1475 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2300 lbs.
- Interior depth: 32.5"
- Deadrise: 20 degrees
- Draft (trimmed up): 17"
- Draft (trimmed down): 32.5"
- Average hull weight: 2600 lbs.
- Average hull weight w/motor: 3485 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4615 lbs.
- Bridge clearance: 3' 10"
- Bridge clearance w/wakeboard tower: 7' 7"
- Package height: 7' 11"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower folded: 7' 6"
- Package height w/wakeboard tower: 10' 6"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 27' 0"
- Storage length: 23' 6"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bimini top w/boot, drop-down changing curtain & stainless steel frame w/quick-release hardware
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- Stainless steel drink holders
- Stainless steel bow pull-up anchoring cleat
- 6 stainless steel pull-up mooring cleats
- Stainless steel, powder-coated passenger grab rails
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 17-gal. (64.35 L) aerated livewell w/600 GPH (2,271.25 LPH) pump, gravity drain, adjustable spray head & dash-mounted switch
- Port & starboard rod racks w/organizers for four 7' (2.13 m) & two 10' (3.05 m) rods
- Pre-wired to accept optional freshwater or saltwater trolling motor
- Front-access, in-console storage compartment w/room for optional portable toilet (works w/drop-down Bimini top curtain)
- Acrylic windscreen & textured brow
- Hydraulic steering
- Area to flush-mount optional fishfinder
- Water-resistant toggle switches
- Stereo w/Bluetooth®, MP3 & USB input & 4 speakers
- Console grab rail
- Gripped footrests
- Removable storage pouches
- Mobile phone holder w/12V outlet
- Space for optional 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler under leaning post
- Non-skid fiberglass floor
- 29-oz. (.82 kg) expanded polyester-back marine-grade UV-resistant upholstery
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/84-qt. (79.49 L) insulated storage/fishboxes below & non-skid surface to use for casting platform
- Port & starboard storage/catch-all compartments
- Midship port & starboard storage bins
- In-floor wakeboard/ski/trolling motor storage compartment w/hold-open lid assist
- Leaning post w/storage, powder-coated rails & 2 integrated rod holders that will accept optional backrest
- Aft lounge w/two 56-qt. (53.0 L) storage compartments (starboard being dry storage) & 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Aft backrest storage/optional ski tow pylon storage
- Walk-thru transom gate
- POWERGLIDE® hull design w/reverse chine & HYDROSTEP® strakes for increased overall performance
- Factory-matched propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Hand-laid hull & stringer system for strength & durability
- Finished gelcoat full-length fiberglass foam-filled stringer system bonded to the hull
- Hull & deck chemically bonded & mechanically fastened
- Bow platform w/molded non-skid surface, anchor locker & covered 4-step boarding ladder
- Rub rail w/chrome molded insert
- Closed-molded interior parts for lightweight, durable construction
- Aft swim platform w/insulated storage & 4-step boarding ladder
- 1,600 GPH (6,056.66 LPH) bilge pump w/auto float switch
- LED interior courtesy lights w/Blue or White LED switch
- Navigation lights w/bow LED lights & removable stern light
- Interstate® cranking battery
- Battery switch
- Automotive-style fuse panel w/circuit breaker-protected harness
- 12V outlets
- Water-resistant connectors on all pumps, courtesy lights & navigation lights