|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Hampton Bays, New York, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||6.63 m|
|Calado mín.||0.36 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||19°|
|Peso seco||2250 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
|Modelo del Motor||F250XCA 4-stroke|
|Materiale de propulsor||Acero Inoxidable|
|Tanques combustible||80 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||10 años|
2021 Key West Boats 219FS- On Order
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models.
POWERED BY: Yamaha F250XCA 4-stroke 250hp
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Premier Fog cushion color
-Yamaha DEC commandLink 6YC info station
-Garmin Fusionlink stereo w/ (4) Fusion speakers (requires Garmin / Yamaha NMEA integration kit)
-White / Stainless Steel rub rail upgrade
-T-top w/ radio box, spreader lights, cargo net, Powdercoat
-6.1 Premium Independent flip bolster leaning post w/ backrest, rod holders w/ powdercoat
-Helm seat arm rests
-Interior LED lights (Blue) & Footrest LED lights (Blue)
-(4) pop-up fender holders
-Toilet w/ pumpout
SPECS- LOA:21'9" Beam:8'6" Draft:14" Approx Weight: 2,250 lbs Fuel Capacity;80 gallons Persons Capacity:8
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 219FS offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" and an 8'6" beam, it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- LED live well lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED bow navigation lights
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.