|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Gulfport, Mississippi, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||7.7 m|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Modelo del Motor||F300|
|Tanques combustible||80 gal|
2021 Key West Boats 250BR
NEW 2019 Model!!Reduced to sell!!
The 250BR is the latest addition to the growing line up of bay boats. With the added floor space you can add the spacious lounge seat up front which features a huge storage area underneath. This box is insulated and macerated to serve as a fish box or ice chest, depending on the needs of the day. Under this fish box, and accessible from under the console, is space enough to store 3 troll motor batteries and even a fresh water tank, leaving the space under the console open for a porta pottie or changing room. With all batteries stored in the console you have open storage under the jump seats in the rear as well. Side wall rod storage can hold fly rods over 9' long even without using the rod tubes. This big bay boat has more rod storage than anything in its class, and performs great with a 250 hp engine, or more.
Features may include:
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Navigation lights.
- SS steering wheel
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Trim tabs with indicators and auto retract.
- High pressure raw water wash down system.
- Folding jump seats in the transom store flush and out of the way.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 12" X 12" Trim Tabs.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Dual Battery Switch
- Molded Anchor Storage with Anchor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.