Manufacturer Provided Description
The 24 Resorter reignites the popular Century Boats model of yesteryear – updated with all the latest innovations and technology of today. The cutting-edge dual console design delivers the versatility you demand with amenities, features and performance needed for hardcore fishing trips, day cruising excursions and high-octane family watersports.
- Dual console design features a large bow seating area that creates an ideal social setting with a removal table, beach-boarding ladder and foldable armrests that create comfortable loungers.
- Designed for offshore fishing, luxurious day cruising and family-friendly watersports activities.
- Extra-large optional fiberglass hard-top with misting system creates a comfortable retreat from the elements – and standard freshwater shower and sink prep station keep your day fresh.
- Baitwell – Aerated with Power Stream® Venturi Aerator
- Bow Bolster & Bow Cushion
- Bow Table with Stand
- Cleats – Pull Up
- Compass – Ritchie
- Compression Latches
- Cooler – Insulated
- Electric – Dual Battery Management System
- Electric – Battery Charger 2 Bank with Inlet (Single Engine)
- Freshwater – Sink and Shower at Transom
- Head – Electric, Macerator & Holding Tank
- Hinges – Friction Hinges
- Hull Color – White
- Ladders – Stern and Bow Beach Boarding
- Rod Boxes/Storage – all fiberglass
- Rod & Cup Holder (2)
- Safety – Fire Extinguisher Box
- Seating – Captain & Lounge
- Seating – Rear
- Shipping – Covers or Shrink Wrap
- Steering – Hydraulic/Tilt
- Stereo – Fusion Black Box, 4 Wet Sounds 6.5” Speakers, Amp
- Tackle Box
- Trim Tabs with Lighted Indicator
- Upholstery – Nantucket Sand or Sterling with GT Package
- Washdown (raw-water)
- Windlass – SS Anchor, 150’ Rope and 15’ Chain (total 165’ total)
- Windshield – Powder Coat
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.