|Tipo||920 Explorer Max|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Midland, Ontario, Canada|
|Eslora total||9.91 m|
|Tipo de motor||Externo|
|Modelo del Motor||F425 XTO|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 230 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||1 x 100 gal|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 40 gal|
Traditionally, the pilothouse boat market has had two segments: A “comfort” segment for daytrips, weekend trips and excursions, and a tougher segment for watersports, fishing and transport. Previously, pilothouse boats have been designed for one of these two segments, but never before for both. The Parker Explorer MAX is an excellent design for both segments – allowing the customer to adapt the boat to different applications in just minutes.
The 920 Explorer MAX for daytrips, weekends on the water and excursions
- The 920 Explorer MAX has the same forecabin and pilothouse design as its sister boat, the 790 Explorer, and can be fitted to provide all the comforts you need for overnight stays in a boat – including a soft top so you can make the most of sunny days.
- The aft deck is much larger than competing boats, with more deck area than our largest daycruiser, the 850 Voyager. No other pilothouse boat can offer as much seating, spacious table and sun loungers on the aft deck as the 920 Explorer MAX.
- The boat also has a 150-litre ice box on the aft deck to keep both crew and passengers refreshed. It can be also used as a fish tank.
- The aft deck furnishings are module-based so each customer can choose exactly which modules they want fitted. The modules can also be moved around at any time and can be removed from the aft deck to leave even more space for fishing and transport.
The 920 Explorer MAX as a fishing and transport boat
- The aft deck is separated from the aft platform with a watertight door so you can drive astern into waves without your wake and waves washing over the aft deck. The aft platform is spacious and there is plenty of room to walk from port to starboard side.
- The boat is fitted as standard with a 150-litre ice or fish tank.
- The aft deck is unrivalled when it comes to size in this segment. The normal dimensions of an aft deck on pilothouse boats of this size is approx. 4 m2. The aft deck on the 920 Explorer MAX is 33% larger and measures a total 5.3 m2.
- Aft of the aft deck is a spacious platform with plenty of room to walk from port to starboard side.
- The aft deck has all the fittings required to install a pump for the water hose, fish tanks, circulation pumps, net, pot and line haulers, transforming the boat into a purely working and fishing machine.
- Using the module system, you can very simply reconfigure your fishing boat to a comfortable touring boat with a social and comfortable aft deck for the entire family in a matter of minutes.
Hull, comfort and fuel economy
- We have continued to build upon the successful hull concept developed for the 790 Explorer, and have designed the 920 Explorer MAX with a completely new and optimised two-step hull, with integrated engine bracket and deep V-shaped hull.
- The increased length and weight of this boat compared to the 790 Explorer provides for even greater comfort and eliminates almost the entire planing threshold, reducing the need for engine power, increasing top end speeds rand improving fuel economy.
Single or twin outboard
- The traditional perception in the boat market is that outboard boats longer than 9 metres need twin outboards for optimal performance, due to unsophisticated, poorly balanced and old-fashioned hull designs.
- Thanks to the well-balanced hull and highly modern two-step hull technology and integrated engine bracket, the 920 Explorer MAX has high level performance with either a single outboard or twin installation.
- Fresh water tank 100L w/water installation
- Panoramic roof
- Bathing ladder
- Fuel tank 230L
- Fire extinguisher
- 12 V, electric installation
- Toilet compartment
- Portable cooker
- Fuel tank compartment
- Sliding roof hatch-front (lewmar)
- Side windows (in the hull)
- Tranduscer + NNMA network starting kit
- Right wiper
- Table in Pilothouse
- Overhead storage in toilet
- Self-draining cockpit
- Pilot seat
- Navigations lights
- Cabin upholstery
- Cockpit upholstery
- Toilet cabin
- Air vent system
- Black water tank 40L
- Deck light
- Steering wheel with hydraulic pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Pack Simrad Premium 9 (NSS9 EVO3S, VHF RS20S, MS-RA70N + 2x speakers 6'')
- Sea Toilet (Manual)
- Second fuel tank 230L
- Deluxe standard upgrade (cabin door, steplights, galley upgrade (worktop, sink,drawers) bow cabin hatch, salt water deck shower)
- Cabrio PAR920MAX - electric canvas roof hatch
- Shower well in bilge with additional pump
- Fresh water shower
- Left (port) wiper
- Frontscreen washers
- Fridge 50L
- Second Battery
- Bow thruster
- Anchor winch
- Hot water tank
- Cockpit bench front
- Cockpit bench aft
- Sunbed upholstery bow Silvertex 122-9002 Carbon
- Table Diamante Carbon - cockpit
- Trimtabs UFLEX 12'' x 12''
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.