The Supertender 325 Light RIB is for people looking for a rugged rigid inflatable tender which can take the roughest conditions they need it to, while offering more open space in the boat for gear and passengers. The Walker Bay Supertender 325 Light Rigid Inflatable Tender is designed for someone wanting a small open tender boat that doesn’t compromise on its ride and durability. The Supertender offers superior comfort and a smooth ride due to its deep V Hull which cuts through chop and deflects water down, which in combination with its wide bow design, results in the driest ride versus other small RIBS. The Supertender is made using our proprietary DuraTech™ construction, giving it a better strength-to-weight ratio and incredible durability, so it’s built to last.
- Extra Deep V in the hull provides a smoother ride in rough water
- Hull shape deflects water down for a dryer ride
- Wider bow means more space up front and room enough for a large bow locker which fits a large 6.6 gallon gas tank
- Built tough from Walker Bay’s DuraTech molded construction
- Vacuum resin molded with a foam core making it stronger and lighter that other comparable boats
- Available in Orca CSM® or German made Heytex® PVC
- Large 17” diameter tubes and towing D-Rings included
- Additional reinforcement areas in the hull and deck for different davit lifting point options
- Tube set length matched to LOA with motor for maximum performance
- Deluxe seat and large Bow Locker
- Available as a Console or Open RIB Option.