|Tipo||GP1800®R SVHO® with Audio|
|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Otro|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Miami, Florida, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||3.35 m|
|Peso seco||754 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
|Modelo del Motor||Supercharged 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Super Vortex|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||3|
|Capacidad de asientos||1|
|Tanques combustible||18.5 gal|
2023 Yamaha Waverunners GP1800®R SVHO® with Audio
Now taking deposits for 2023 Models
We accept trade-Ins and offer consignment and brokerage services
2023 Yamaha GP1800®R SVHO®
SUPERCHARGED RACE TECHNOLOGY
The GP1800R SVHO is also available with factory installed, integrated speakers for a clean look that’s ready to roll.
Features may include:
- Custom Integrated GP Audio System
- Optional factory-installed audio system that sounds as good as it looks. Package includes twin, 4½ inch waterproof marine speakers, integrated 2 channel (50 watts per channel) amplifier, easy access control pad and an integrated low-voltage regulator to protect the battery.
Competition Steering and handlebars
- New, adaptable steering system with tilt-adjustable, exposed race design handlebars.
New Intake Grate and Upgraded Jet Pump
- Allows less turbulent water to flow through the jet pump. The result is better acceleration and less cavitation in choppy water conditions.
- All-new on the GP Series, the Connext® touchscreen features Drive Control for customizing your ride, and provides all vital display functions, and security mode to prevent unauthorized use.
All-new Hull and Deck Design
- The new deck design delivers improved ergonomics with deeper, wider, self-draining footwells and a new seat design that improves knee grip and overall comfort.
- Yamaha 1.8L supercharged, Super Vortex High Output Marine engine delivers more power and torque than any WaveRunner before it.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.