|Estado del barco||Nuevo|
|Clase de oferta||Motor|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Orleans, Massachusetts, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||5.28 m|
|Calado mín.||0.3 m|
|Astilla muerta en espejo de popa||16°|
|Peso seco||1700 libras|
|Distancia máxima del puente||1.5 m|
|Tipo de motor||Fuera de borda 4T|
|Modelo del Motor||EXLPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke|
|Número máximo de pasajeros||7|
|Tanques combustible||25 gal|
|Forma del casco||V Modificada|
|Garantía del casco||10 años|
NAUSET MARINE, INC.
For over 60 years, we have had only one objective...making your boating experience enjoyable, economical, and safe! Our team members are professionals in their fields, and they are the individuals you will come to know, trust, and rely upon through the years.
KEEPING FAMILIES AFLOAT SINCE 1961
- 115 EXLPT MERCURY
- MAGIC TILT TRAILER
- CHROME GRAPHICS
- PLATINUM GRAY GEL HULL (FULL)
- BLACK CANVAS
- BLACK FRAME
- SPLIT BOW RAIL
- BOW CUSHION
- TEAK PACKAGE
- BLACK RUBRAIL W/ SS INSERT
- FISHING PACKAGE
- TOW ARCH
- STEREO (JL MM50)
- VHF (RS20S)
- SIMRAD NSX 9" NAV
- CONSOLE COVER
- SEAT COVER
- COAST GUARD PACKAGE 2
*Base Prices and Options do not include Dealer Incentives, registration fees, taxes, freight and dealer prep, or additional options. Nauset Marine is an authorized Boston Whaler Dealer responsible for setting all selling prices.
*Photos and videos are Sisterships
Manufacturer Provided Description
Classic heritage meets cutting-edge capability in the 170 Montauk®. This nimble center console model retains its clean, timeless aesthetic and rugged “hose-and-go” utility while providing enhanced comfort, performance and versatility. Count on all the features you need to get the job done, and the impeccable quality you know to expect from Boston Whaler — and fall in love all over again with the 170 Montauk.
- Convenient integrated forward fishbox with overboard drain.
- Optional Fishing Package includes tackle drawers, console-mounted rod holders, and 72-quart cooler seat with cushion and backrest.
- Standard 90-hp Mercury® Command Thrust FourStroke engine.
- Integrated 25-gallon fuel tank for added range.
- Available Raymarine® navigation and fishfinding electronics including RealVision 3D.
- Optional Teak Package adds stylish teak boarding steps and swim ladder flooring.
- Standard galvanized trailer with swing tongue, disc brakes and LED lights for safe, easy transport.
- All hardware 316-L stainless steel
- All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
Deck / Cockpit
- 8” stainless steel cleats (3)
- 19” interior freeboard
- Boarding steps (midship)(molded-in port and starboard)
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
- Bow rail - welded stainless steel
- Cup holders at bow (2)
- Forward fishbox with overboard drain
- Heavy-duty rub rail
- Integrated transom storage
- Rod holders (4)(stern)
- Stainless steel side rails
- Swim platform with grab rail and telescoping stainless steel swim ladder (fiberglass)
- 12V receptacle
- Access door with stainless steel latch
- Acrylic windshield
- Electrical switch panel with circuit breaker protection
- Drink holders (3)
- Electric horn
- Mercury® binnacle control
- Partitioned storage at top of helm
- Stainless steel steering wheel
- Welded stainless steel grab rail
- Reversible pilot seat with locking backrest and storage
- 90 EXLPT EFI Black Command Thrust FourStroke Mercury® engine
- Analog instrumentation
- Battery box with switch with hold-down strap in console
- Bilge pump with float switch (2)
- Classic style navigation lights
- Fuel tank – integrated (25 gallons)
- Hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel propeller
- Vessel view mobile
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.