Open to offers. Price just reduced.
Draft 4.25’ (Wing Keel Model)
Displacement 11,300 lbs.
Ballast 4,000 lbs.
Located on the gulf coast of Florida south of Tallahassee, this shoal draft boat is a great platform on which to cruise the Keys and Bahamas in relative comfort. Owner retired while COVID was rampant and bought this boat as a fun project. Like most boat projects, everything takes longer (and costs more) so the current owner is ready to move on.
The following has been completed since purchase:
· 2022 New 30 HP Beta Marine installed (less than 10 hours now) with new control panel
· 2021 Bottom job in January
· 2022 New Canvas (fore and aft biminis with connector) and eisenglass dodger panels
· 2022 New mainsail cover
· 2022 New helm cover
· 2022 New batteries
· 2022 New Dripless shat seal
· 2021 New sacrificial cloth on roller furled jib
· 2022 New winch covers and grill cover
· 2022 Companionway cover
This yacht has air conditioning with dual evaporator coils; one in the aft cabin and the other in the V-berth all run on one compressor unit with a water-cooled condenser.
The boat comes with a Mase 2.5 kw diesel genset that has new rotor, stator, voltage regulator, anode, and startup capacitor all installed but needs a tech to finalize the wiring. The unit is powered by a Yanmar engine that starts and runs fine but the generator side needs wiring by a competent generator technician. There is fresh oil in the yanmar.
Just prior to the purchase of the boat, the prior owner installed Raymarine electronics and bought new interior cushions. The electronics onboard include:
· Raymarine wind/depth/speed
· Raymarine autopilot
Other equipment includes:
· Propane grill
· 2005 Mercury RIB with a recently serviced 2 stroke outboard
· Ground tackle and windless
· Cockpit cushions
· Cockpit table
I am trying to help my friend out and I will convey all offers. Call me at 850-570-3467.
Hemos enviado su información directamente al vendedor.
Es posible que haya introducido información incorrecta o que el servidor esté temporalmente fuera de servicio. Por favor, vuelva a cargar la página e inténtelo de nuevo más tarde.