|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Compuesto|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Prickly Bay Marina, Granada|
|Eslora total||12.5 m|
|Calado máximo||1.83 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Aleta|
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a solid, strong and extremely comfortable sailing vessel to take you across oceans or just to the next tranquil anchorage. It's up to you!
Vince Lazzare (formally with Columbia Yachts) began designing this series of the Gulfstar 41 in 1973 in the U.S.A. She is easy to handle underway and has plenty of ventilation for those quiet nights at anchor. The center cockpit provides comfort and security.
Already located in Grenada - a tropical paradise and under the hurricane zone for insurance purposes. Located right in front of our office in Prickly Bay Marina for quick access in person or virtual walk-through.
- LOA: 41'
- LWL: 33'
- Beam: 12.5
- Draft: 6'
- Bridge Clearance: 55'
- Ballast: Encapsulated lead in cement
- Displacement: 23,000
- Engine: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH2-HT(B)e
- Hours: 2685 20" max prop
- HP: 75 -1 1/4" shaft - Left screw
- Cruising Speed: 6 kt
- Max Speed: 7.5 kt
- Fuel: 2 Fiberglass (Racor Fuel / water separator)
- Water: 2 - Aluminum 45 / 65 gal
- Sanitation: Raritan Lectra San / Raritan Electric & PHE treatment system
Interior Layout and Amenities
- Cabins: 2
- Sleeps: 5
- Flooring: Teak & Holley
- Interior finish: Varnish & headliner (white)
- Heads and showers:: 2 heads / 1 shower
- Cabinets 7 & 3 galley drawers
- Hanging locker: 2 / 2 desk drawers
- Navigation Station: 24" x 45", 2 desk drawers and 2 file drawers
- Interior lighting: LED & incandescent
- Water maker: Little Wonder - 8 gal / hr Village Marine Inc
- A/C: Portable GE window / companionway 5000 BTU
- Hot water heater: Paloma Tankless Propane Automatic
- Fans: Caframe - 3 speed & Nicra Solarvent
- VHF: Standard Horizon Matrix AIS/GPS GX2200 with
- RAM 3 Command Mike - pedestal mounted
- VHF backup: Horizon Eclipse GX12405 VHF / FM
- GPS: Garman GPS Map441s & Garman GPS 72 handheld
- Depth Sounder: Autohelm Tridata SF50
- Wind Speed / direction: Benetech handheld
- Autopilot: Autohelm 4000
- Handheld VHF: Icom ICM - 34
- SSB: Only insulated back stay & ground plate
- Radar: AIS
- Chart plotter: Tablet pedestal mount w/ 12 v plug
- WIFI Antenna & Power Booster w/ wireless router
- Controller: Morningstar Tristar MPPT - 45
- TV: Vizio Smart TV & Toshiba Satellite w/ DVD
Mechanical & Electrical
- Solar: Sun Power 32" x 62" - 250 w
- Morningstar Tristar MPPT-45 controller
- Wind Generator: none
- Generator: portable Honda 2000 (100 hours)
- Shore power: 3 - 30A - 50' - 3 pigtail converters - ProSafe galvanic insolater
- Charging system: HeartInterface
- Alternator: Balmar 110 amp - ARS - 5 MPPT regulator
- Electrical sockets: 5 GFII and 12 - 12v DC
- Inverter: Heart Interface - Freedom 20
- Battery Monitor System: Link 2000 R
- Straight shaft drive
- Square D - Surge arrester
- Insolated backstay and ground plate
- Refrigerator: A/B Cold Machine 48"x18"x24"
- Freezer: 2 holding plates - engine driven
- Sink: Stainless steel 25"x17"x10 (double)
- Saltwater pump
- Stove: Seaward 2 burner
- Oven: Propane 16"x14"x12" gimballed
- Laminate counter tops
- Microwave: Simplicity 600W
- Toaster Oven
- Propane tanks: 30 lb horizonal and 7 lb upright
Sails and Rig
- 2 x Mainsail: Roller Furling loose footed Stream stay #9 L-38' F - 16'
- Genoa #1: L - 45' F - 27.5" L - 43.5'
- Genoa #2: 43.5' F24' L 40'
- Staysail: L - 24' F10' L 19'
- 3 x Storm Staysail: L 29' F12' L31'
- Storm Jib: L 24' F9' L19'
- Anchoring sail: Fin Delta
- Loos tension guage - Professional PT-3
- Winches: Lewmar 2-46 Self T,, 2-30 Self T, 2-25; 1 Barlow cable wench
- Cleats: Bow 2-10", Stern 2-10" Cockpit 3-8" 1 - 6", Mast 3 - 8"; 2 - 6"
- Dinghy: 8' Summer Level Floation - rowing
- Dinghy engine: 3.3 hp Mercury
- Cockpit seating: 2 - 6', 1 - 3', Table 11" x 22" with table wing
- Cockpit cushions
- BBQ: Magna kettle, propane canister or cylinder
- Boom tent: Shadetree 20' x 14'
- Bimini: Sunbrella (dodger to arch)
- Traveler: Arch mounted
- Fixed dodger w/ tempered glass
- Standing rigging: Fore: aft and upper stainless steel 3/8"; Lower SS w/stayloc 1/4"
- Sail cover: Roller furling main & jib
- Primary anchor: 50 lb Navy w/120' - 7/16 - G-4
- Secondary anchor: 35# Bruce claw w/ 20 chain and 150' rode
- Secondary anchor: 35# Delta plow w/120' 7/16 G4 chain
- Additional anchor: 35# steel Danforth
- Windlass: Lofrans Leopard Vertical chain and rode 1500 W with cover
- Fenders: 4 - 20" x 8"; 3 - 20" x 6"; 1 - 36" x 14"
- Numerous dock lines
- Davit: 6' Sheerline cast aluminum
- Hatches: fore and aft 28" x 28", deck hatch fiberglass; 10 portlights; 4 Gray Ent - 8" x 18"; 6 Pyhi 14" x 7"
- Winch covers: 4 - Sunbrella
- Swim platform: sugar scoop and ladder
- LED Masthead - Lunasea Navigation Tri-anchor - flash
- Life raft: Summer Level Floatation 8" ridged
- Portable strobe
- MOB: 1 ridged life ring; 4 throwable cushions
- Ditch bag
- Alarms: smoke, Co2 and Propane (Galley, engine room , aft cabin, Kiddle, First Alert and Atwood
- Class B Fire extinguisher: 3 Dray Chemical, 1- Haylon
- Marine Grade medical kit, portable
- EPIRB: SPOT - PLB
- Electric bilge pumps: 2 - Rule 2000 - float switch manual
- Wood - rudder emergency tiller
- Multiple tools
- Fog horn
- Spare alternator
- Spare raw water pump
- Bosun chairs: 1 ridgid, 1 canvas, 1 harness w/ tether
- Anchor bridle w/Mantus chain hook
- Mast steps
- Selling due to health issues
- Second owners since 2015, original owner had it custom built to spec
- Main & jib halyard are stainless steel wire (not rope rode)
- Engine room has entry on port and starboard (2 entry ways)
- This has been the boat of our dreams. We decided to retire on a boat and the boat showed up across the dock from us. It was trucked from Seattle to Clearwater, Florida. Originally sailed in San Juan Islands and Panama. This is a fully equipped boat - not much else you can add!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.