|Tipo||37 Tall Rig|
|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Lorain, Ohio, Estados Unidos|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos No Aplicables|
|Eslora total||11.28 m|
|Calado máximo||2.01 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Otro|
|Peso seco||14300 libras|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||3HM|
|Tanques combustible||20 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||60 gal|
Reason for selling is "Health".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
C&C Tall rig Cruiser/Racer, Sails are crisp & only a few years old! New mainsail cover & cockpit cushions!
This 1982 C&C 37 Tall Rig vessel is an exceptional Cruiser/Racer sailboat. This rare configuration has an additional 10 feet of mast leading to an increased sail area and making the C&C 37 a very fast sailboat. While she is an excellent racer, she is also a comfortable cruiser with sleeping accommodations for up to 6, a galley, enclosed head and comfortable salon area. She has also had many recent updates. If you are looking for a sailboat that can pull double duty racing and cruising, then the C&C 37 should be your choice.
The C&C 37 Tall Rig is a fast boat with its increased sail area. The seller states that the sailboat easily reaches double-digit speeds with moderate wind. The seller has reached 16 knots while sailing.
The sail inventory includes a fully battened main sail with lazy jacks and a roller furling 155 Genoa. The main and 155 Genoa are "crisp" and only a few years old. There are three additional headsails which includes a storm sail, a 120 headsail, and a large asymmetrical reaching gennaker. The mainsail is protected by a new main cover.
Recently upgraded electronics include B&G sailing instruments, two GPS-plotter units as well as a hand-held GPS, and VHF antenna, anemometer, and wind vane. Updated in-mast wiring and mast lights. All topside lights are energy-efficient LED lights.
Below decks you'll find a very comfortable layout with accommodations to provide an enjoyable overnighting experience. The galley is equipped with a sink, 3-burner stove, an oven, a large refrigerator, a microwave, and drawer and cabinet storage.
A double berth is located port aft with a nav station just in front of the aft berth. The salon has a settee on the port and starboard sides with a fold-out table in between. Behind each settee is a storage area.
The enclosed head has a manual flush toilet, a large sink, opening port hole, and cabinet storage. Opposite the head is a hanging locker for storing clothes and gear.
The forward cabin has a V-berth with shelving to either side.
The Yanmar 3HM 27 HP diesel engine provides propulsion when not under sail. It has been maintained with Mobil One synthetic oil.
There are three recent batteries on the C&C: Two house batteries and one starting battery with a smart battery charger to keep them charged.
This 1982 C&C 37 Tall Rig is sail-ready with no work to be done before sailing.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Morgan, and C & C Yachts vessels for sale. If you're in the Cleveland, Akron, Parma, or Elyria areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
* * * The overall condition has been provided by the seller. No representative has visited the C&C. * * * The owner confirms the overall condition of the C&C is very good, the hull is in very good condition, the main and genoa are "crisp" and in very good condition, and the Yanmar diesel engine runs great.
- Aft Double Berth (Included)- Cabin Lighting (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Nav Station (Included)
- Port Holes (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Refrigerator (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stove / Oven (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)- Cradle (Included)
- Bimini (Included)- Bow Rail (Included)
- City Water Hookup (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Below Cockpit Seating)
- Cover - Winter (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Propane Tanks (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Swim Ladder (Included)
- Toe Rail (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Charger (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (Three- 2 House, 1 Starting)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (3)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- GPS / Plotter (Qty 2 Plus Hand-held)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lazy Jacks (On Main)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sheet Roller Cars (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Emergency Tiller (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Life Sling (Included)
- Propane Storage Locker (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Gennaker (Asymmetrical)
- Main Sail (Fully Battened)
- Roller Furling Jib (155)
- Storm Jib (120)