|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Rock Hall, Maryland, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||8.84 m|
|Eslora en la cubierta||10.9 m|
|Calado máximo||1.91 m|
|Tipo de quilla||Aleta|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||M25|
|Horas de motor||300|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 40 gal (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques agua dulce||2 x 50 gal (Acero Inoxidable)|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 20 gal|
incorporates the talents of designer Ron Holland and the engineering and construction methods of Ericson Yachts. Providing for both the racer and cruiser, you will find performance and comfort. Accomplishing this, the team created a construction system that combines hull lightness with rock-like rigidity and brutal strength, labeled Tri-axial Force Grid (TAFG).
Not only does the TAFG distribute mast-induced loads, it prevents hull torquing so all the nice wood outfitting within the boat function in a seaway, stabilizes the engine and lessens the vibration, and fully supports the keel.
Her decks and cockpit are clear, ample and uncluttered allowing for safe and sure footed movement.
There were 32 hulls built between 1981 and 1984, Dorian Rae is hull #31.
The 3rd owners have kept her in nice condition and continue to improve on her looks and appeal. She has current Coast Guard Documentation.
As you enter through the companionway, the U-shaped galley is to port with abundant counter, double sinks, concealed trash stowage, large ice box and dry storage space making provisioning and meal preparation enjoyable. Across from the galley to starboard is a neat navigation table along with a large double quarterberth.
The main salon is cozy, well ventilated and lit. The salon's port and starboard settees serve as single berths as well as large storage compartments. The teak interior grab rails make movement below deck safe and secure in a seaway.
All interior cushions have been replaced and recovered with Ralph Lauren fabric.
The head is forward and to port of the salon. The forepeak is an enclosed master stateroom with a large double V-berth w/privacy door, and a hanging locker.
There are three hanging lockers, one for wet gear, one for work gear and one for shore clothes.
Sails & Rigging
- Double spreader rig
- Stainless wire head and backstays
- Stainless rod inner and outer shrouds
- UK main and head sails in good shape
- 150 % genoa on roller furling
- Inner and outer genoa tracks
- Kenyon stainless steel 3 burner gas stove with oven
- Double sinks
- Concealed trash stowage
- Large icebox and dry storage box
Electronics, Navigation, Audio & Entertainment
- Standard Horizon VHF with remote mic in cockpit
- ST4000 Autopilot
- Datamarine wind, depth and speed
- AM/FM CD player with cabin and cockpit speakers
- LCD TV on swivel mount on starboard side of bulkhead
Electrical, Mechanical & Systems
- Full electrical control panels for AC and DC
- (2) 30 Amp shore power circuits
- (2) 50' 30 Amp power cords
- 16,000 BTU CruiseAir Central AC
- Separate AC powered heating system
- 6 gallon water heater replaced in 2013
- Starter and alternator replaced in 2011
- Shaft bearings on raw water pump replaced in 2012
- 11 LB gas cylinder in cockpit propane locker with remote solenoid shutoff
- Hot/cold pressurizes water system
- Full marine head with sink, toilet and shower
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.