|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Países bajos|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||11.45 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||8.38 m|
|Eslora en la cubierta||10.28 m|
|Calado máximo||2.03 m|
|Calado mín.||0.68 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-lifting|
|Distancia máxima del puente||14 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||Prima M50|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||24744|
|Tanques combustible||1 x 230 litros|
|Tanques agua dulce||1 x 250 litros|
|Tanques de reserva||1 x 30 litros|
**** !NOW POLISHED & VALETED & BEST VALUE IN EUROPE! ****
** KEEL & OTHER ITEMS COMPLETELY REFURBISHED AT NORTHSHORE IN 2017/2018 **
* FULL LIST OF HER MAJOR COMPLETED WORKS IN HER DETAILS HERE *
Wandering Star offers the ultimate freedom, with her lifting keel when it comes to berthing and finding that perfect shallow anchorage or the affordable permanent low tide berth. She also offers accommodation for 5+ crew combined with a spacious saloon area. With her extensive list of new electronics (which can be found from both helming positions) and her 1990 - 55hp Perkins inboard engine she is totally ready to go today. Given the extensive energy that has gone into her 2018 upgrades by her current owners, we wonder why at a such a competitive price (Given her recent full inventory & expensive completed refurbishments) why you should look any further, given all the tiresome but all very necessary work is now all completed for you!
As a result we now of course welcome all your serious inquiries and viewing requests looking forwards with great interest...
- EPIRB is a 2010 Globalfix pro ACR RLB- 37,
- The electric windlass is a 12v Quick T501 1500W
- There have been 2 previous owners..
- The EU VAT was paid in the UK in 1993.
- The standing rigging has not be changed by the current owners but it was thoroughly checked & OK’d in Nov 2016 in Sweden and did not need replacing at this stage.
- 1+ year ago the hydraulic system was replaced on the keel.
- The Nav electronics are all NEW and €15,000 was spent these at the time.
- The newly installed hydraulic keel system is both electric & manual.
MAJOR WORKS NOW COMPLETED IN 2017/2018:
- Lift & Scrubbed off.
- Re-Wire & run new cable for navigation light.
- Repair the rev counter for the engine.
- Check the batteries charging system.
- Replaced 12v panel including all fuses & holders etc..
- Replace keel pennant with a new one.
- Various extensive repairs to the teak decks.
- Serviced the 2 aft cockpit winches.
- Removed and re-sealed starboard wheelhouse window.
- Completely re-furbished & removed the lifting keel.
- Full engine service has been completed in 2018.
- The aft cabin back window with a new stainless steel frame & arcrylic plastic window.
- A new radar reflector, echomax 230 with mast mounting brackets on the forward side of the mast.
- The main track was removed and rebed with a stainless steel plate on the underside of the deck.
- Check all fire extinguishers and 2 new replacements were supplied.
- The forward hatch has been replaced for a new Lewmar Ocean Size 60 opening hatch.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.