|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Acero|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Scappoose, Oregon, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||13.41 m|
|Eslora en la cubierta||12.85 m|
|Calado máximo||2.13 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||6-354|
|Tipo de transmisión||Transmisión directa|
|Tipo de Propulsor||4 Cuchilla|
|Materiale de propulsor||Bronce|
|Horas de motor||1000|
|Tanques combustible||970 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||160 gal|
|Capacidad balsa salvavidas||6|
THIS IS THE PERFECT ALASKA FISH BOAT!! DOUBLE STEEL, EPOXY FILLED HULL!! BUILT LIKE A WARSHIP!! HAS EVERY PIECE OF ELECTRONICS YOU'D EVER NEED, HUGE AMOUNT OF WORKING DECK SPACE, AND COMES WITH AN OREGON TROLL PERMIT* AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF FISHING GEAR**
PRICE DROP (6/9/2019), NOW ONLY $95K!!! WAS $125k!!
White Eagle, is one of the toughest, most well constructed steel boats on the market today! Built to fish, she can do exactly that. The owner has an Oregon Troll permit, and thousands of dollars worth of fishing gear. There are even the big insulated totes on deck, to be able to hold about 2000lbs of fish. Paravane Stabilizers work well to steady the boat in rough seas, and there's nothing she can't punch her way through. She has a double steel hull with an epoxy filled center! Tough as nails!
Inside the pilothouse, galley and salon area, there is a large, all stainless Dickinson Diesel range, and once lit heats the boat in about 5 minutes! THere is also a Dickinson Diesel heater up forward with air circulation fans. There is a nice settee and dining table over to the portside with seating for about 4-5 people. The helm station is up on the fwd stbd side of the pilothouse, and there you have fishfinders, radars, forward facing sonar, VHF's, SSB, depth sounder, AIS, autopilot, chartplotter, Signal Mate, and much much more. The owner runs his charting program, Nobeltec from a laptop situated at the nav station, which is on the same level as the accommodation. There are backups for everything, making her a perfect work or cruising boat!
Accommodations are comprised of the master to port with a queen size berth, and then a good sized v-berth up forward. In the accommodation corridor you will find the washer/dryer, and the diesel furnace. The head/shower is located to port and between the staterooms.
If you want a long range cruising or work boat, White Eagle is well worth looking at, and won't be around long. Take her north this summer! Call the listing broker today to schedule a viewing.
* & ** EXTRA $15k FOR TROLL PERMIT AND ALL FISHING GEAR WORTH HUNDREDS OF $$$$$!!!!!
- Vessel Name: White Eagle Custom Pilothouse Schooner
- Official Number: 909633 IMO Number: 79
- Hull Material: Steel
- Gross Tonnage: 20GRT,
- Net Tonnage18 NRT
- Registered Length 42.2,
- Breadth 13.5,
- Depth 7.1
- Built: Sequim WA, 1986, Rebuilt Scappoose, OR 1996,
- Hull sand blasted and doubled with 3/16” wheel abraded steel plate, hull and plating coated with Devoe 235. Void between existing hull and new plating filled with pre-primed 100% solids epoxy, approximately 100 gallons.
- Hull coating Devoe 235 epoxy and Devoe 2 part Urethane.
- Interior finished two coats Devoe 235 epoxy, insulated 1.5 “ urethane foam, fire suppression coated.
- Interior bulkhead framing, 1.5” steel tube.
- Interior finished in 3/8” MDO plywood and painted.
- Pilot house windows 1/2” tempered glass.
- Bottom sand blasted and recoated Devoe 235 epoxy,7 coats,
- 2 Coats copper bottom paint approx 300 lbs zinc replaced 2015
- Operational Endorsements: Fishery
- Main: 6-354-130 HP Perkins NA 2.5-1 < 1000 hours on rebuild by Perkins Pacific, Vancouver WA.
- Hurth/ZF Gear,
- 4” dry exhaust hospital grade muffler.
- Propellor 25/14 4 blade.
- Interior and exterior hydraulic steering and engine controls.
- Dual, selectable water intake strainers.
- Tides marine, dripless stuffing box.
- Seals replaced 2016 Rudder stufffing box is the same
- Oil pressure,
- water flow
- Murphy alarm gauges on main and generator.
- Highwater and fire alarms.
- Fuel #2 diesel, approximately 970 gallons in 4 integral tanks.
- Tank interiors coated with Devoe 236 epoxy.
- Tanks and returns selector manifolds in engine room.
- Dual selectable Racor filters,
- Electric fuel lift pump and manual lift pumps for engine priming.
- Individual electric pumps for stoves
- Generator 5 KW Westerbeke, Approximately 1000 hours, wet exhaust.
- 2500 watt Inverter,
- 30 amp shore power with isolation transformer.
- AC and DC Paneltronics breaker panels with volt and amp gauges.
- LED and flourescent lighting throughout.
- House batteries, Rolls 820 amp hour 6 volt in series (2)
- Start batteries 1000 cold crank amps AGM(2 in paralell).
- Selector switches and cross over switching to allow house batteries to be cross connected to start circuit for emergency starting or charging.
- 170 amp hour alternator for house batteries with Balmar regulator, 100 amp internally regulated alternator for start.
- Engine room equipment: Main engine, generator, 500 watt D-400 Wind Generator and two Unisolar solar panels120 watts on wheel house roof. GFI AC outlets.
- All wiring stranded tinned copper of approriate AWG to code, all circuits over current protected with approriate breaker values
- Radar: JRC 24 mile,
- Gold Star 16 mile.
- SSB Icom with auto tuner and 23 foot vertical antenna on main mast.
- VHF 1 Icom at helm station, second VHF, Standard, at Nav Station. Both antennas on main mast.
- Depth sounders: Furuno color in wheel house, Furuno monochrome at Nav Station.
- Autopilot ComNavv 2001 with remote.
- AIS Com Nav transceiver.
- Chart programs, Coastal Explorer and Nobeltec installed on laptop computer at nav station with monitors at nav station and at helm.Many electronic Charts, US west coast, Canada and Alaska.
- NavMan stand alone chart plotter with integral GPS at helm.
- Furuno GPS at helm integrated to computer chart plotter.
- Forward sonar Interphase,
- Signal Mate Navigational light and sound signal generator.
- Richie compass.
- Anode and corrosion monitor at Nav Station
- Two polypropylene tanks in lazarette approximately 160 gallons.
- On Demand fresh water pump with in line filters.
- Aquamarine Reverse Osmosis water maker, hydraulically driven off main engine pump. There is also a hydraulic pump on the generator, uncompleted project to allow anchor handling or water making without operating main engine.
Plumbing and Heating:
- Dickinson diesel range in galley,
- Dickinson diesel heater with air circulation fans in focsle.
- Water coil in both stoves with circulating pump to fan-draft heaters in head and master state room and fresh water heater.
- All fresh water plumbing laboratory grade poly tubing,
- Hot water heater with both 120 volt AC and heat exchanger located starboard side engine room.
- Galley sink, lav and standup separate shower in head.
- Electric head with Lectrasan treatment system, holding tank and overboard discharge.
- Washer and dryer.
- Pilot house: Rear entry aluminum dutch door.
- Galley on deck with Dickinson range, double sink, microwave, refrigerator and freezer.
- Helm starboard.
- Lower deck. Nav station and chart table/work bench, washer dryer to starboard, master stateroom and head with separate shower to port. V berth and chain locker forward. Master state room and V berth have storage under accessible though hatches.
- Cockpit aft,
- Flush deck two masts, galvanized steel with hydraulic capstans.
- Cowl vents on Dorade boxes to V berth, head,master stateroom, engine room and pilot house
- Deck hatches with portlights over V berth, headmaster stateroom, engine room and pilot house .
- Galvanized steel trolling poles, paravane stabilizers
Engine room layout:
- Fuel tanks port and starboard integral with hull.
- Watermaker and domestic hot water heater and fuel filters to Starboard.
- Jackshaft with 20 GPH Vickers hydraulic pump,
- 170 amp alternator and 1/14” bilge and washdown pump to port.
- Electrical DC sub panel,
- Ozone generator.
- 120 volt lighting.
- Fuel transfer pump
- Generator aft
- Hydraulic winch with 900 feet ½ “ galvanised cable and 60 feet 1/2” chain. I 80# bruce and 60# CQR anchors on bow rollers.
Pilot house top:
- Viking 6 man SOLAS raft, Epirb, horn, remote control from helm spotlight.
- Survival suits, life jackets, spare starer and alternator, filters,water and fuel, plumbing fittings, electrical parts, gauges and other parts too much to list.
Additional equipment if desired:
- Ackervik 2 spool trolling gurdies, need rebuilding,
- Insulated deck fish totes and trolling gear
- Oregon troll license (additional $15,000.00).
W S YACHT BROKERS LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.