|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Finistère, Francia|
|Estado de Impuestos||Impuestos pagados|
|Eslora total||16.69 m|
|Calado mín.||2.18 m|
|Tipo de quilla||enums.keel-type.kt-wing|
|Peso seco||20000 kg|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Modelo del Motor||4JH-3DTE|
|Localización del motor||enums.engine-location.center|
|Tipo de Propulsor||3 Cuchilla|
|Horas de motor||6000|
For sale is a Baltic 55 DP modified for exploration from 1989
GRYNING is hull #9 and as such, the last of the popular Baltic 55's built.
GRYNING was expertly outﬁtted for short handed passage making when built. She has primarily been captain maintained and constantly upgraded.
In 2015 she was converted/upgraded for Polar Explrations and sailed into the most diﬃcult weather conditions in the North Sea, Med and North Atlantic Ocean, without any issues.
With her shoal draft wing keel and user friendly deck layout, she is a perfect world cruiser. GRYNING was extensively reﬁt during winters 1999/2000, 2000/2001, 2003/2004, 2005/2006 and 2013 at the BALTIC YACHTS SHIPYARD.
During the winter of 2013 she was at a Baltic yard where a lifecycle service was done.
GRYNING is a truly fast and comfortable passage maker. A lot of the upgrades, such as larger engine with matched propeller, carbon ﬁber rudder, carbon ﬁber pocket boom, carbon ﬁber mast and other sail handling equipment she has received over the past few years have further enhanced her speed and ease of handling.
Under power she has a cruising speed of 8 knots at 2,200 rpm and 9+ knots at 85% engine power. At 6 knots she has a range of 1000 Nm under engine.
She was 1st in class and second overall in the Marblehead-Halifax Ocean Race 2003, 3rd in class and third overall 2005 and 2nd in class in the Newport-Bermuda Race 2008. IRC measured weight 45,930 Ibs (20,834 kg).
She is compliant with OGR 2023 speciﬁcations, with minor parts to be replaced.
While from 1989, she is a unique yacht in several ways and has a number of features that are usually found on much more modern yachts. Main of these unique features are:
- Teak deck removed and filled with Epoxy and International paint (2023)
- Hull repainted (2023)
- New Rod Standing Rigging (2023)
- New Hydraulic Ram for Autopilot (2023)
- Mainsail Hydranet by Incidence Sails (2022)
- Carbon ﬁber mast, Carbon ﬁber “canoe” boom, Carbon spinnaker pole and bowsprit (2006)
- Carbon ﬁbre rudder redesigned to provide 16% improvement in eﬀort needed for steering (2005)
- Higher horsepower diesel engine with low engine hours and high torque
- Wing keel with only 2.18m draft
- Hydraulic Reckmann roller furler for the Genoa driven by a Lewmar Commander power pack which has spare parts; new Hydraulic motor, more powerful, has been ﬁtted in 2018. This plant also power the windlass and the port halyard winch
- Electrical Powered primary and mainsheet winches
- Very sheltered central cockpit with rigid hood professionally build in 2016 by Loïc BAYZE in Bandol, France
- All ceilings insulated with TRI Wool system
- REFLEKS stove/heater with independant 25l diesel tank
- EBERSPÄCHER D8L diesel cabin heater (new 2019)
- New WEBASTO dual energy 50 litre water heater (2021)
- AGM 24 V/DC service batteries 500 Ah (2019) - 10 batteries
- AGM 12 V/DC starting battery 120 Ah (2019)
- B&G forward scan sonar with 8’’ Hercules screen (2018)
- New 2018 B&G Autopilot fully connected to instruments with hydraulic drive and
course computer. Wired to sail to wind functions (2018)
Full exposé on request.
For further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Your judel/vrolijk & co – brokerage team.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.