|Estado del barco||Usado|
|Clase de oferta||Vela|
|Material del casco||Fibra de vidrio|
|Ubicación de la embarcación||Canyon Lake, Texas, Estados Unidos|
|Eslora total||11.43 m|
|Eslora en la línea de flotación||9.68 m|
|Calado máximo||1.5 m|
|Peso seco||16400 libras|
|Altura libre de la cabina||1.98 m|
|Tipo de motor||Interior|
|Tanques combustible||35 gal|
|Tanques agua dulce||75 gal|
NEW Listing—Priced Right!!
Air Conditioning/Reverse Cycle Heat
In Fresh Water on Canyon Lake in Texas
Proven Fast Racer - PHRF is base 120
The Hunter 37.5 is one of Hunter's most successful models ever! She is fast and easy to sail. The interior is exceptionally bright and airy with a spacious layout that can sleep six comfortably.
See the full specs for more details and call the LISTING BROKER today!
The master stateroom is all the way aft and features an ample-sized double berth and can be accessed through the galley to port or via the head compartment to starboard. Forward of the galley is a large C-shaped convertible dinette to port and a straight convertible settee to starboard. The guest cabin is all the way forward with a V-berth, hanging locker, drawer and cabinet storage. Headroom throughout the boat ranges from 6’ to 6’6”.
- Custom mattress, sheets, comforter in aft cabin
- Salon Upholstery in white leatherette (New 2013)
- Dinette Table w/Storage Converts to Double Berth
- Spacious head with electric toilet, stand-up shower and access from salon and aft cabin
- 25 gallon holding tank with macerator for discharge
- Two Marine A/C systems
- All LED lighting
The L-shaped galley has a tremendous amount of storage and counter space. The double sink is stainless steel and deep for ease of use while underway. Highlights include:
- Hot/Cold Pressure water
- Double SS sinks
- Safe LPG Gimbaled 3-Burner Stove w/Oven
- Large refrigerator with freezer
- Nice "Corian-like" Countertops
- Generous Storage
- Waste Bin
- Hot water heater with Shur flow pump (2013)
- 75 gallon Water tank
- (2) Opening Ports
The electronics and navigation equipment are listed for verification purposes but not warrantied in the selling price of the boat:
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Close Hauled Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
Cockpit & Deck
The Hunter 37.5 Legend aft cockpit sloop is a classic sailboat of the modern era. She has clean lines and a safe, functional deck layout.
- T-Shaped Cockpit w/Wrap-Around Coamings
- Bimini with screen for viewing sails. S/S frame Full clear vinyl enclosure
- Gimballed glass/wine bottle holders, fold-down table
- LED lighting
- Cockpit cushions in Capt. Navy Sunbrella with red piping
- Sail and hatch covers in Capt Navy Sunbrella
- Additional covers include: Companionway, lifeline, wheel and grill
- Schaefer mainsheet and genoa cars
- Whisker pole stored on mast with forespar block and tackle system
- All lines lead aft to Garhauer rope clutches
- Traveling lines to Harken Pivoting cam cleats
- 2-#44 and 2-#30 Lewmar self-tailing winches
- Pedestal Leather-Wrapped Wheel Steering w/Compass
- Bose speakers in cockpit
- (4) Cockpit & Transom Storage Lockers
- Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower
- Walk-through Transom with SS ladder
- Double lifelines and boarding gates port and starboard
Sails & Rigging
The Hunter has a B&R rig with swept back double spreader, allowing you to point higher. The fractional rig lends to a bigger mainsail with a small jib. Coupled with a wing keel, spade rudder and sleek hull lines, this vessel quickly reaches hull speed even in light air. Deck stepped, Isomat tapered anodized mast with split back stay. Anodized aluminum, thru bolted toe rail. All lines led aft to cockpit for safety.
We selected this boat in 2003 because it has the best master cabin and the most open layout of any boat in its size and we have seen nothing to change our minds yet. She is wonderful to stay on and wins races. PHRF is base 120.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.